Thursday, December 25, 2003

NIGHTMARE - Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku

Ultimate Circus / Nightmare
"Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku"
2003.12.25
Ultimate Circus [Album]

The Far East Insane Paradise

Lyrics & Composition: RUKA

Mischievous and childish you laugh innocently, "Lanlan lalalala"
Your thrilling words are in all probability just "lies"

Even if betrayed, even if lied to, I can't leave you, "Lanlan lalalala"
The tightly entwined thread on our fingertips will never come undone

I believed that we would never part, but the flowers of greed dance in this town...

Ah, before I realize it, time passes by and I'm alone
Ah, this world's begun to move, and I can no longer stop

I believed that we would never change, but the flowers of dreams die in this town...

Ah, before I realize it, time passes by and I'm alone
Ah, this world's begun to move, and I can no longer stop

Ah, before I realize it, times passes by, and, before I regret it,
Ah, I'll keep being myself
I won't hesitate anymore...
Kyokutou Ranshin Tengoku

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: RUKA

Itazurazuki de youchi na kimi wa mujaki ni warai "Ranran RARARARA"
Mune odoru you na kimi no kotoba wa jicchuuhakku "uso" bakari

Uragiraretemo, uso tsukaretemo hanarerarezu ni "Ranran RARARARA"
KITSUKU karameta yubisaki no ito tokeru koto wa nai

Eien hanarenu to shinjiteta keredo yoku no hana ga mau kono machi de...

Aa, itsu no ma ni ka toki wa sugite boku wa hitori
Aa, ugokidashita kono sekai de mou tomarenai

Eien kawaranu to shinjiteta keredo yume no hana ga chiru kono made de...

Aa, itsu no ma ni ka toki wa sugite boku wa hitori
Aa, ugokidashita kono sekai de mou tomarenu

Aa, itsu no ma ni ka toki wa sugite kuyamu mae ni
Aa, boku wa boku de ari-tsuzukeru
Mou mayowanai...
極東乱心天国

作詞・作曲:RUKA


No comments:

Post a Comment