Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Enrai ~Tooku ni Aru Akari~

San / HIGH and MIGHTY COLORSan / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"Enrai ~Tooku ni Aru Akari~"
2006.10.25
"Enrai ~Tooku ni Aru Akari~" [Single] / San [Album]
Anime special Mobile Suit GUNDAM SEED DESTINY SPECIAL EDITION III ending theme

Distant Thunder ~A Light in the Distance~

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Childhood memories drift far away as they reverberate strongly
Something ends and we feel a beginning in the cold rain

Feel many futures before they become completely blank
Make a little chance! Begin spinning a tomorrow from us, ready and go!
No matter how many times we fall on the ground from the lit up world
never gonna give up! We can surely rush up anytime, glow!

With so many things we wanted to confirm amassed
we couldn't put an end to all the arguments
Since we both only wanted what we lacked
Whenever I chase after you, you run away - things aren't going well

Even if it's fate to never reach the distant skies now
I want to cut through all of it and go to your side

Connecting all the repeating encounters, I'll never leave you again
Our touching fingertips drew us tightly closer here
I pray that that dazzling figure of yours and tiny murmuring
can reconnect the two of us, entangled as we are...
I won't give up

If this round doesn't end, no matter how much I go down
I'm gonna keep up! I can surely run up, a story just for you!

Not even knowing the reason for the feelings you asked about that day
we confronted each other, gave up, and then hurt one another

I'd always been searching for it, even though I realized it wouldn't last
Rather than words I want to respond with, I'll hold certain feelings in my heart

Even if all the pasts melt into this love we're embracing
I'll go to your side right away, casting off the sorrow
To heal the mistakes that will never disappear
I pray the time I keep believing in won't stop
I won't leave you alone

Get back! Indelible - get back! Recollection
Get back! Indelible - get back! By your side
It's now or never! Don't stop! Go! Start off!
It's now or never! Don't stop! Go! Start off!

Connecting all the repeating encounters, I'll never leave you again
Our touching fingertips drew us tightly closer here

So that my feelings that won't ever disappear come true
I'll make it a reality with the strength to keep believing
My dreams are as they were then...

Feel many pains before it dyes completely blank
Make a little chance! Begin spinning a tomorrow from us, ready and go!
If this round doesn't end, no matter how much I go down
I'm gonna keep on! We can create hope, our story!
Enrai ~Tooku ni Aru Akari~

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Tsuyoku hibikiatta mama hanarete itta osanai kioku
Nanika ga owatte bokura wa hajimari wo kanjiteru tsumetai ame no naka

Ikutsumo no mirai wo kanjiro masshiro ni naru mae ni
MAKE A LITTLE CHANCE! US kara ashita tsumugidase READY and GO!
LIGHT UP shita WORLD kara nando GROUND ni korogattemo
NEVER GONNA GIVE UP! Kitto kakeagareru ANYTIME GLOW!

Tashikametai koto dake ikutsumo tsumiagerarete
Surechigai no kakeai owarenai mama ita
Tarinai mono bakari wo otagai hoshigatteta shi
Oikakete wa nigeteku umaku ikanai

Ima wa mou tooi sora todokanai unmei demo
Sonna mono tachikitte ikitai'n da kimi no moto e

Mekurumeku meguriai wo tsunagitome nidoto hanasanai
Fureta yubisaki ga koko de tsuyoku hikiyoseatta
Mabushisugiru sono kimi no sugata to chiisa na tsubuyaki ga
Motsureta mama no futari wo musubinaoseru you ni...
Akirametari shinai kara

Owaranai ROUND nara nando DOWN wo kurikaeshitemo
I'M GONNA KEEP UP! Kitto kakeagareru kimi dake no STORY!

Ano hi kimi ga tazuneta kimochi no wake mo shirazu ni
Mukiatte wa nagedashi kizutsukeatta

Itsudatte sagashiteta tsuzukanai kidzuitetemo
Kotaetai kotoba yori tashika na omoi wo mune ni

Dakishimeteru kono ai ni subete no kako ga tokekondemo
Imasugu ni kimi no moto e kanashimi wo nugisutete
Dokomademo kieru koto no nai ayamachi iyasu tame ni
Shinjitsuzukeru jikan ga tomaranai you ni
Hitori niwa shinai kara

GET BACK! indelible GET BACK! recollection
GET BACK! indelible GET BACK! by your side
It's now or never! Don't stop! GO! Start off!
It's now or never! Don't stop! GO! Start off!

Mekurumeku meguriai wo tsunagitome nidoto hanasanai
Fureta yubisaki ga koko de tsuyoku hikiyoseatta

Dokomademo kieru koto no nai omoi wa kanau tame ni
Shinjitsuzukeru tsuyosa de genjitsu no mono ni shite
Ano koro no mama no yume...

Ikutsumo no itami wo kanjiro masshiro ni somaru mae ni
MAKE A LITTLE CHANCE! US kara ashita tsunagidase READY and GO!
Owaranai ROUND nara nando DOWN wo kurikaeshitemo
I'M GONNA KEEP ON! Kibou tsukuridaseru sa oretachi no STORY!
遠雷〜遠くにある明かり〜

作詞・作曲・編曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


No comments:

Post a Comment