Wednesday, January 26, 2005

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Hikaru Kakera

PRIDE / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"Hikaru Kakera"
2005.01.26
"PRIDE" [Single]

Glittering Fragments

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Bring it back, get back, bring it back, get down

I collapse on my bed in my room with my tired body – such monotonous repetition
Lately, I can't find anything new, but I don't feel like doing anything either

Every day in my diary I only fill it with complaints
Is there anything beyond the glances of everyone walking through town?

Perhaps only I have nothing? I don't know about that, but I'm uneasy
When will that time when a big change in me come?

Bring it back, get back, bring it back, get down
Bring it back, go ahead, bring it back, keep going

I'm spending every day with nothing to really do, so I'm always staring at my cell phone

"You can do it if you try" has become my favorite phrase
Not wanting to think my true self is miserable, my ideals swell

I want to change the unchanging tomorrow, though time just flows as it wants
It should start from something, right? I'm searching for that chance by myself

Bring it back, bring it back, bring it back, bring it back

Even among every boring day, there are glittering fragments beyond our glance

I'll find something that only I can do, since there's surely one thing for me
I understand: When I searched for the changing chance, it had already changed

Bring it back, get back, bring it back, get down
Hikaru Kakera

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Bring it back get back, bring it back get down

Tsukareta karada de heya no BEDDO e to taorekomu sonna tanchou no kurikaeshi
Atarashii koto mo saikin ja miataranai demo nanka suru ki mo okoranai

Nikki niwa mainichi GUCHI wo koboshite bakari
Machi wo aruiteru minna no shisen no saki niwa nanika aru no?

Moshikashite boku dake nanimo nai no? Sonna no wakaranai dakedo fuan da yo
Boku no naka no ooki na henka kuru sono toki wa itsu ni naru darou?

Bring it back get back, bring it back get down
Bring it back go ahead, bring it back keep going

Mainichi sugoshite sonna ni yaru koto mo nai kara zutto KEETAI mitsumeteru

"Yareba dekiru kara" kuchiguse ni natte kita
Hontou no jibun wo nasakenaku omoitakunakute risou ga fukuramu

Kawaranai ashita wo kaete yukitai jikan dake katte ni nagarete iku kedo
Nani kara hajimetara ii'n darou sono KIKKAKE wo hitori sagashiteru

Tsumaranai hibi no naka demo shisen no saki niwa hikaru KAKERA

Boku ni shika dekinai nanika mitsukeyou boku ni demo hitotsu wa kanarazu aru kara
Wakatta'n da, kawaru KIKKAKE wo sagashita toki niwa mou kawatteta

Bring it back get back, bring it back get down
光るカケラ

作詞・作曲・編曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


No comments:

Post a Comment