Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Takahashi Hitomi - Kodoku na Gunshuu

sympathy / Hitomi Takahashisympathy / Hitomi Takahashi
"Kodoku na Gunshuu"
2006.03.01
sympathy [Album]

Lonely Crowd

Words: Hitomi Takahashi + mavie
Composition & Arrangement: Katsuhiko Kurosu

The rain suddenly falls down violently, as if seeing through my lies
as if breaking the umbrella that protects me

The people who come and go through the city always have somewhat lonely smiles
Even though they dress it up, they live unable to conceal their loneliness

Someone listen; I keep shouting my prayers, hoping they'll reach someone
My hoarse voice is strong and very small, disappearing in the sound of the rain

Whenever I laugh when I don't want to laugh, always
the inside of my heart rusts over again

How many people are there who I can really say I trust?
I don't even know myself, but still...

I search the sky, dreaming a dream no one knows; I'm here
In truth, I want you to find me before I disappear in the crowd of people

Someone listen; I keep shouting my prayers, hoping they'll reach someone
My hoarse voice is strong and very small, disappearing in the sound of the rain
Kodoku na Gunshuu

Sakushi: Takahashi Hitomi + mavie
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Kurosu Katsuhiko

Uso wo minuku you ni ame ga kyuu ni hageshiku ochiru
Jibun mamoru tame no kasa kowasu you ni

Machi wo ikikau hito wa itsudemo dokoka sabishii egao
Kikazattetemo kodoku kakusezu ni ikiteku

Dareka kiite douka todoite to negai sakebitsuzukete
Kasureteku koe tsuyoku chiisaku amaoto ga kakikeshite yuku

Waraitakunai noni waratte miseru tabi ni itsumo
Kokoro no uchigawa ga mata sabite shimau

Shinjirareru to iikireru hito ittai nannin iru no?
Jibun no koto mo wakaranai keredo soredemo

Sora wo sagashi daremo shiranai yume mite koko ni iru koto
Hitogomi no naka kieru mae ni hontou wa mitsukete hoshii

Dareka kiite douka todoite to negai sakebitsuzukete
Kasureteku koe tsuyoku chiisaku amaoto ga kakikeshite yuku
孤独な群衆

作詩:Takahashi Hitomi + mavie
作曲・編曲:Kurosu Katsuhiko


No comments:

Post a Comment