Monday, July 24, 1995

Amuro Namie - GOOD-NIGHT

Original Tracks / Namie Amuro with SUPER MONKEY'S
"GOOD-NIGHT"
1995.07.24
"Stop the music" [Single] / ORIGINAL TRACKS VOL.1 [Album]

Good-Night

Lyrics: Yui Natsumi
Composition: Yasuhiko Hoshino
Arrangement: Hiroshi Matsui

On nights when the moonlight somehow feels dazzling,
trifling things get to me,
and it's like my heart becomes fragile

When I was about to be defeated by sadness I haven't known till now,
and I couldn't sleep, I called you
I want to hear your voice just for now

Although we're walking on different, respective roads, I feel like I'm by your side
"Good-night" – just that is enough
I'm sure, I'm sure, my feelings will reach you
I'm selfish, but I want you to let me be spoilt just for tonight

This weekend, I want to see you after a long time
On the other end of the phone I grasp,
your voice is so lovely

I'll be able to return to my usual self tomorrow
We have a long phone conversation past midnight
Sorry, and "thank you"

No matter how much you persist, sometimes things may not go as you wished
Don't bluff at times like that
Cry, cry, until you shock me
When you wake in the morning, you can just start your next dream

Although we're walking on different, respective roads, I feel like I'm by your side
"Good-night" – just that is enough
I'm sure, I'm sure, our feelings are the same
Someday, I'll hold something in my hands more certain than longing
GOOD-NIGHT

Sakushi: Natsumi Yui
Sakkyoku: Hoshino Yasuhiko
Henkyoku: Matsui Hiroshi

Tsuki no hikari ga nazeka mabushiku kanjiru yoru
Sasai na koto ki ni shite itara
Kokoro ga moroku naru mitai

Umarete hajimete shiru kanashimi ni makesou de
Nemurenakute denwa wo kaketa
Koe ga kikitai ima wa tada

Sorezore chigau michi wo aruiteru kedo soba ni iru ki ga suru
"Oyasumi nasai" sore dake de ii
Kitto kitto omoi wa todoku
Wagamama dakedo kon'ya dake wa amaesasete hoshii no

Kondo no shuumatsu niwa hisashiburi ni aitai
Nigirishimeta juwaki no mukou
Anata no koe ga itoshikute

Ashita wa fudandoori no watashi ni modoresou yo
Mayonaka-sugi nagadenwa shite
Gomen ne soshite "arigatou"

Donna ni ganbattemo omoi no mama ni ikanai koto mo aru
Tsuyogaranai de sonna toki niwa
Naite naite akireru kurai
Mezameta asa ni tsugi no yume wo mata hajimereba ii ne

Sorezore chigau michi wo aruiteru kedo soba ni iru ki ga suru
"Oyasumi nasai" sore dake de ii
Kitto kitto omoi wa onaji
Akogare yori mo tashika na mono itsuka kono te ni daite
GOOD-NIGHT

作詞:夏実唯
作曲:星野靖彦
編曲:松井寛

No comments:

Post a Comment