Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Takahashi Hitomi - JET BOY JET GIRL

Bamboo Collage / Hitomi Takahashi
"JET BOY JET GIRL"
2007.08.01
"JET BOY JET GIRL" [Single] / Bamboo Collage [Album]
Anime Toward the Terra opening theme

Jet Boy Jet Girl

Words: Hitomi Takahashi + mavie
Composition & Arrangement: TAKUYA

The young future I saw through the glass was glittering
Whenever I wavered, I lost sight of the light and then met you at the end of the night

I'd been thinking: Why am I here?
I wanted a reason, but couldn't find one
I don't understand love or dreams very well
but once I take your hand, we can fly far away

Jet boy, accelerate and don't ever let me go
Jet girl, push forward and soar up on the updrafts
It's not logical; I want to be by your side
And just that can make us invincible

A mischievous, child-like smile reflects in the soda water
Within our ordinary days, today too there's so much special

Why am I stubborn and can't be honest?
We clash again with awkward words, but
if we can understand each other after disagreeing
then I want us to meet again over and over

The azure marbles swayed back and forth

Jet boy, make a sensation and don't ever get in the way
Jet girl, our excitment runs off at full speed and it won't stop
Rather than collecting 100 words, I want to see you
And just that can make the world move

Jet girl, extend your hand, join hands, and grip them tight
Go towards the place we dreamt of, jet boy
JET BOY JET GIRL

Sakushi: Takahashi Hitomi + mavie
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: TAKUYA

Garasugoshi ni miteta osanai mirai kirakira shiteta
Mayou tabi hikari miushinai yoru no hate de kimi to deatta

Kangaeteta naze koko ni iru no kana
Riyuu ga hoshikute dakedo mitsukaranakute
Ai mo yume mo yoku wakaranai keredo
Sono te wo tsunageba tooku toberu no

JET BOY kasoku tsukete hanasanai de zettai
JET GIRL tsukisusunde joushou kiryuu maiagare
Rikutsu ja nai kimi no soba ni itai yo
Tada sore dake de muteki ni nareru'n da

Soodasui ni utsuru kodomo mitai yancha na egao
Arifureta mainichi no naka de kyou mo tokubetsu ga fuete iku

Iji wo hatte nazu sunao ni narenai
Bukiyou na kotoba mata butsukete shimau kedo
Surechigatte moshi rikai dekiru nara
Futari nando demo meguriaitai

Ruriiro biitama yurayura yureta

JET BOY makiokoshite jama shinai de zettai
JET GIRL furu supiido de kakedasu tenshon tomannai
Hyaku no kotoba atsumeru yori aitai
Tada sore dake de sekai ga ugoku'n da

JET GIRL te wo nobashite te wo awasete nigirishimete
Yumemita basho e JET BOY
JET BOY JET GIRL

作詞:高橋瞳 + mavie
作曲・編曲:TAKUYA




1 comment: