Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inoue Joe : "Futari de Hitori/The Journey" Lyrics

"Futari de Hitori/The Journey" is a song released by Inoue Joe on the Ki/oon Records label on October 6th, 2010.
The song appears as track #4 on his second album "DOS ANGELES".

We're One Together/The Journey

Lyrics, Music & Arrangement: Joe Inoue

Dear
One beloved to me
I say hello
To the one I dearly love

I'll stand firmly on embarrassment and deal with it
And compose these words honestly

I should be able to say it honestly, yet...
After such a long time, I make a serious face at such things

Hard to explain
So I'll bust out my guitar
I'll put my feelings on this sound and sing

We're one together, you and me
I want to be by your side without saying a thing
A message that reaches you

Carry the two of us on and on

A tacit understanding

What is it? This feeling of lying down and getting up
It might be anxiety, because I need you beside me

I can't say dialogue
Like in those movies that you like but I hate, but

If I'm clumsy I'll tell you clumsily
Without covering up

I'm going to tell you this once
And only once
I'll put my feelings on this sound and sing

There's a future before my eyes I was finally able to reach
Due to an irreplaceable meeting
The true identity

Is obviously you

It's you

It's you

-The Journey-

Someone is calling my name from somewhere
I know the true meaning of loneliness all alone in the desert

Holding an overflowed heart
I'll slip out of this room

Big walls before our eyes
We exceed one, then one again
Strengthen more than yesterday
Until that day we die

The fight with ourselves continues
There's a target, but no goal
Like a journey without an end

Whenever we face sadness
Whenever we imagine the worst
When we slipped from the darkness
There's warmth we feel just the same

Because we're uneasy, we can work hard
Because we're sad, we get used to kindness

I just want to feel alive

I'm alive

Futari de Hitori/The Journey

Sakushi, Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Inoue Joe

Haikei
Boku no itoshiki hito yo
I say hello
To the one I dearly love

Terekusasa wo fumaete uketomete yo
Sekirara ni tsudzuru kotobatachi wo

Sunao ni ietara ii noni na
Imasara magao de konna koto

Hard to explain
So I'll bust out my guitar
Kono kimochi oto ni nosete utau yo

Bokura futari de hitori You and me
Kimi no tonari ni itai nanimo iwazu ni
Todoku MESSEEJI

Carry the two of us on and on

Ishindenshin

Nan nan darou? Neoki no kono kanji
Fuan nan darou Because I need you beside me

Kimi ga suki de boku ga KIRAI na ano eiga no you na
Serifu wa ienai kedo

Bukiyou naraba bukiyou rashiku
Tsutsumikakusazu ni tsutaete yarou

I'm going to tell you this once
And only once
Kono kimochi oto ni nosete utau yo

Kakegaenonai deai ni yori
Tadoritsuketa mirai ga me no mae ni aru
Sono shoutai wa

Magire mo naku You

It's you

Kimi nanda

-The Journey-

Dareka ga doko kara ka watashi no namae wo yonde iru yo
Sabaku ni tada hitori kodoku no hontou no imi wo shiru yo

Hamidashita kokoro wo kakaete
Kono heya wo nukedasou

Me no mae no ooki na kabe
Hitotsu, mata hitotsu to koe
Kinou yori mo tsuyoku nare
Ikitaeru sono hi made

Onore to no tatakai wa tsudzuku
Mokuhyou aredo GOORU wa naku
Owari naki tabi no you ni

Kanashimi to mukiau tabi
Saiaku wo souzou suru tabi
Kurayami kara nukedashita toki
Onaji dake kanjiru nukumori

Fuan dakara koso ganbareru
Kanashii kara yasashiku nareru

I just want to feel alive

I'm alive

ふたりでひとり/The Journey

作詞・作曲・編曲:井上ジョー

No comments:

Post a Comment