Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tackey & Tsubasa : "Boku no Soba niwa Hoshi ga Aru" Lyrics

"Boku no Soba niwa Hoshi ga Aru" is a song released by Tackey & Tsubasa on the avex trax label on March 19th, 2014.
The song appears as tracks #1 & #3 on their fourteenth single "Boku no Soba niwa Hoshi ga Aru / Viva Viva More" (as the original version and 'Instrumental') and as track #8 on their fifth album "Two Tops Treasure".

There's a Star Beside Me

Lyrics: Chiyoku Mori
Music: Hitoshi Haba
Arrangement: Yasunari Nakamura

Cherry blossom colored stars are falling
Shoulder to shoulder, we look up at the end of the sky
Forgetting words, we stretched out our fingers and traced Polaris

There's a star beside me
The irreplaceable, dazzling smile
Is you, you who I happened across in the valley of time under the sky

If I could live embracing the shining star known as you,
Then I wouldn't lose no matter how far apart we happened to be
I'll draw my faithful heart
There's a star beside me

You were always my salvation
On nights when I squatted down, saying "I'm no good anymore"
You shined softly on the place where only hope waits for me

Protected by the shining star known as you, I learn of love
My single tear is reborn as a meteor, and, look, shines
I'll make just one wish
If we could just be together forever...

You stay as my light, and I'll be your dream
Without letting go of our connected hands, let's cross the seasons and confirm
The after point of our endless dreams

I live on now, embracing the shining star known as you
I'll draw my faithful heart
There's a star beside me

Boku no Soba niwa Hoshi ga Aru

Sakushi: Mori Chiyoko
Sakkyoku: Haba Hitoshi
Henkyoku: Nakamura Yasunari

Sakura iro no hoshi ga furu yo
Kata wo narabete miageru sora no hate
Kotoba wasure yubi wo nobashite tadaotte mita PORARISU

Boku no soba ni hoshi ga aru yo
Kakegaenonai mabushii hohoemi wa
Sora no shita no toki no tanima de meguriaeta kimi da yo

Kimi to iu na no kagayaku hoshi wo dakishimete ikite yuketa nara
Moshimo futari ga donna ni tooku hanarete itatte makenai
Shinjiru kokoro ni egakou
Boku no soba niwa hoshi ga aru

Kimi ga itsumo sukui datta
"Mou dame kamo" tte, shagamikonda yoru ni
Kibou dake ga matteru basho wo sotto terashite kureta ne

Kimi to iu na no kagayaku hoshi ni mamorarete boku wa ai wo shiru
Namida hitosuji umarekawatta ryuusei ga hora, hikaru yo
Tatta hitotsu dake negaou
Zutto futari de iraretara...

Kimi wa boku no hikari de ite boku wa kimi no yume ni narou
Tsunagu te to te hanasanai de kisetsu koete tashikame ni yukou
Owaranai yume no, sono saki wo

Kimi to iu na no kagayaku hoshi wo dakishimete ima, ikiteku
Shinjiru kokoro ni egakou
Boku no soba niwa hoshi ga aru

僕のそばには星がある

作詞:もりちよこ
作曲:羽場仁志
編曲:中村康就

No comments:

Post a Comment