Thursday, March 5, 2015

THE HOOPERS : "Itoshi Koishi Kimi Koishi" English Lyrics

"Itoshi Koishi Kimi Koishi" is a song released by THE HOOPERS on the Universal Sigma label on March 4th, 2015.
The song was used as the ending theme for the NTV series "Music Dragon".
The song appears as tracks #1 & #3 on their debut single "Itoshi Koishi Kimi Koishi" (as the original version and 'Instrumental') and as track #5 on their debut album "FANTASIA".

Loving Precious, Beloved You

Lyrics: Takahiro Maeda
Music: Kousuke Ooshima
Arrangement: KUME.

I don't want to forget
this precious, beloved time
I want to tick away this moment
that won't come again together...

I won't say "someday"
For us, we only have today
I want you to keep touching
the spot we're feeling now

I hope the thoughts I can't put into words
get conveyed to you, every last one
"Let's kiss..."

Loving precious, beloved you
I don't want to be alone
We can only truly experience love
by being together

Because of precious, beloved you
because of irreplaceable you
even if we're reborn
I'm sure I'll be by your side

The dreams crammed into your small chest
overflow from you
When you want to cry, you laugh
I won't overlook those habits

You're more innocent than anyone else
yet you're like glass, so
"I want to protect you..."

I'm together with precious, beloved you
I'm together with irreplaceable you
Even if the world stops tomorrow
I hope we can stay embracing each other

"Are you a hypocrite?
An honest person?
Are you a coward in love?
You are not you
not anyone else's
Trying to shout
trying to be quiet, you laugh
with sad eyes..."

Please, please, if there's
a God, I want you to hear me
I've found someone
more special than even my own self...

Loving precious, beloved you
I don't want to be alone
Even if we're reborn
I'm sure I'll be by your side

I'm sure I'll be by your side!
Itoshi Koishi Kimi Koishi

Sakushi: Maeda Takahiro
Sakkyoku: Ooshima Kousuke
Henkyoku: KUME.

Itoshii koishii kono toki wo
Wasurenai de itai kara
Nidoto konai kono toki wo
Futari de kizamitai kara...

Itsuka nante iwanai
Futari niwa kyou shika nai
Ima kanjiteru TOKO wo
Kimi ni furetete hoshii

KOTOBA ni dekinai omoi ga
Hitotsu nokorazu tsutawaru you ni
"KISU wo shiyou..."

ITOSHI KOISHI kimi koiSHI
Hitori ni naritakunai
Futari de iru koto de shika
Ai wo jikkan dekinai

Itoshii koishii kimi no sei
Kakegaenai kimi no sei
Moishimo umarekawattemo
Kimi no kitto soba ni iru

Chiisai mune ni tsumeta
Yume ga kimi kara koboreru
Nakitai toki warau
KUSE wo minogasanai

Dare yori mo kimi wa mujaki de
Nanoni GARASU mitai dakara
"Mamoritai yo..."

Itoshii koishii kimi to iru
Kakegaenai kimi to iru
Ashita sekai ga tomattemo
Dakiatte irareru you ni

"KIMI wa gizensha ka?
Shoujikimono ka?
Ai ni okubyoumono ka?
KIMI wa KIMI ja nakute
Dare demo nakute
Sakebou to shite
Damarou to shite
KANASHII me de..."

Douka douka kamisama ga
Iru nara kiite hoshii
Jibun yori mo taisetsu na
Hito wo mitsukete shimatta yo...

ITOSHI KOISHI kimi koiSHI
Hitori ni naritakunai
Moshimo umarekawattemo
Kimi no kitto soba ni iru

Kitto soba ni iru!
イトシコイシ君恋シ

作詞:前田たかひろ
作曲:大島こうすけ
編曲:KUME.

No comments:

Post a Comment