Thursday, December 3, 2015

Uchida Maaya : "Hello, 1st contact!" English Lyrics

"Hello, 1st contact!" is a song released by Uchida Maaya on the Pony Canyon label on December 2nd, 2015.
The song appears as track #1 on her debut album "PENKI".

Hello, 1st Contact!

Lyrics & Music: Tomoya Tabuchi
Arrangement: Yashikin

I will begin.
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been waiting for this moment
Hello, 1st contact! This is our secret base

I want to advance on an incomplete map
Right? Every day is harsh; there's so much troubles
You pretend like you don't care about the burdens, right?
Look, looking aside and looking away aren't needed, right?

It's starting
Say yes! At "Ready, go", say yeah! Take my hand
Hey, shall we update history now? (Hey!)
Say yes! Let me hear - say yeah! - those voices
Very good! And then
at "Ready, go", you and me will connect, 'kay?
I'm so happy that it feels like I'm gonna want too much! So forgive me, 'kay?

Everything's ready, so I'm gonna perform! (Give me!!)

Sorry to have kept you waiting!
Hello, 1st contact!

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Tabuchi Tomoya
Henkyoku: Yashikin

Hajimemasu
Ladies and gentlemen kono shunkan wo matteta n da yo
Hello, 1st contact! Watashitachi no himitsukichi

Mikansei na chizu wo susumitai
Da yo ne mainichi tsurai mendou takusan da shi
Yakkaigoto wa shiranai FURI da ne
Hora wakime mo yosome mo hitsuyou nai deshou?

Hajimaru yo
Say yes! REDII GOO de Say yeah! te wo futte
Nee ima, rekishi wo koushin shiyou ka? (Hey!)
Say yes! Sono koe wo Say yeah! Kikasete
BERII GUDDO! Soshitara
See no de you and me ga tsunagaru ne
Ureshikute motome sugichaisou! Yurushite ne

Junbi wa bantan de, honban da! (give me!!)

Omachidousama!
Hello, 1st contact!

作詞・作曲:田淵智也
編曲:やしきん

No comments:

Post a Comment