Thursday, December 3, 2015

Uchida Maaya : "Watashi no Stage" English Lyrics

"Watashi no Stage" is a song released by Uchida Maaya on the Pony Canyon label on December 2nd, 2015.
The song appears as track #9 on her debut album "PENKI".

My Stage

Lyrics: Maaya Uchida & Shihori
Music & Arrangement: Shinya Saitou

I stand still, alone on this gray path
I'd wanted to flee
from the town filled with noise

So I don't lose sight of my own rhythm
I always want to know only what's certain

I sense the transparent sky in the mist
I'll search for the sound I can't hear even with the latest headphones

If you wished for the dazzling first star of the evening
you were able to see the bounding necessity, right?
On this stage changing around in our jam-packed life
Hey, I'm right here!
I'm alive in the "now" I imagine with you

In this tedious world I discovered alone
I've noticed a "be-be-be" sound like an alarm clock

I kept running and finally arrived
The answer I presented was "your color"

If you listen carefully, you can hear a pure-white sound
I can see a future where I can laugh together with you without hesitation

I love you - this world with you
is the strongest, isn't it? Together we've chosen this perfectly clear sky
If I can tightly grip your hand, I can say
no matter what, "I'm all right"
From here on, too, I won't change!

Showing courage
opening my heart
I take off my headphones

I can hear your voice
so I can be stronger

I've grown tired of these days of nothing but regrets
The loud voices come together over and over
crying "I love you"
That's why I can sing today too
on this stage

Laughing like always, we're the strongest, right?
I'm alive in the "now" I imagine with you
We can fly...!
Watashi no Stage

Sakushi: Uchida Maaya & Shihori
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Saitou Shinya

Hitori tatazumu kono haiiro no michi
NOIZU darake no machi kara
Nigedashitakatta

Jibun no RIZUMU miushinawanu you ni
Tashika na koto dake, itsumo watashi wa shiritai

Moya no oku ni kanjiru toumei na sora
Saishin no HEDDOFON demo kikoenai oto wo sagasu no

Mabushii ichibanboshi wo goshomou nara
HAJIkeru hitsuyousei ga hora, miete kita desho?
Tsumaru nichijou gururi kawaru SUTEEJI
Nee watashi wa koko da yo!
Kimi to egaku "ima" wo ikiteru

Hitori mitsuketa taikutsu na sekai de
Mezamashidokei mitai na BIBIBI wo shitta no

Hashiri tsudzukete yatto tadoritsuita
Watashi no dashita kotae wa, "Anata iro" da yo

Mimi wo sumaseba kikoeru masshiro na oto
Mayoinaku waraiaeru mirai ga mieteru

Aishiteru yo kimi to iru kono sekai
Saikyou da ne issho ni eranda, sumiwataru sora
Te wo gyutto nigitte ireba donna hibi mo
"Daijoubu" tte ieru yo
Watashi wa korekara mo, kawaranai!

Yuuki dashite
Kokoro hiraite
HEDDOFON wo hazusu watashi

Kimi no koe ga kikoete iru kara
Motto tsuyoku nareru

Koukai bakari no hibi wa mou akita
Ikue nimo kasanaru ooki na koe
"Suki da yo" to
Dakara, kyou mo utaeru
Kono SUTEEJI de

Itsumo mitai ni warau bokura saikyou da ne
Kimi to egaku "ima" wo ikiteru
Bokura wa, toberu yo...!
わたしのステージ

作詞:内田真礼、しほり
作曲・編曲:齋藤真也

No comments:

Post a Comment