Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Shishido Kavka : "Sayounara Atashi" English Lyrics

"Sayounara Atashi" is a song released by Shishido Kavka on the IMPERIAL RECORDS label on April 27th, 2016.
The song appears as track #3 on her second album "Toridori".

Goodbye, Me

Lyrics: Kavka Shishido
Composition & Arrangement: Seiji Kameda

The flowing townscape, like this
Shall I go to where I can go?

Ignoring the thick voice of the announcement
I want to forget you, work, everything

Like this, I'm not thinking that I can change the world, but
Both love and dreams, one thing's lacking; I can't get into things well
Goodbye, me; fade out

You ask me, "Do you love me", but
I don't know honestly; don't blame me

I don't have a vision; don't ask me
It's obvious; it's no use, isn't it?

Right now I want to sink and drown in a love till I break
I want to live without worrying about morals or other's eyes, but
I can't move forward; I can't end this

Long hair flutters in the wind
Dances in the sky

Where shall I arrive at like this?
I've been seeking this for so so long

I'm not thinking that I can change the world right away, but
Both love and dreams, one thing's lacking; I can't get into things well
Goodbye, me; fade out
Sayounara Atashi

Sakushi: Shishido Kavka
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Kameda Seiji

Nagareru machinami konomama
Ikeru TOKORO made ikou ka

Damigoe no ANAUNSU mushi shite
Kimi mo shigoto mo zenbu wasuretai

Konomama sekai wo kaerareru nante omotte inai keredo
Koi mo yume mo ato hitotsu tarinai umaku NOREnai wa
Sayounara atashi FEEDO AUTO

"Ore no koto suki?" tte kiku keredo
Shoujiki wakaranai no semenai de

BIJON nante nai no kikanai de
Wakarikitta koto yo DAME da ne

Imasugu kowareru kurai ai ni obore shizumitai
MORARU mo dare no me mo ki ni sezu ni ikitai keredo
Susumenai owarenai

Nagai kami ga kaze ni nabiku
Sora ni mau

Konomama doko e tadoritsukou ka
Zutto zutto motomete ita no

Konomama sekai wo kaerareru nante omotte inai keredo
Koi mo yume mo ato hitotsu tarinai umaku NOREnai wa
Sayounara atashi FEEDO AUTO
さようなら あたし

作詞:シシド・カフカ
作曲・編曲:亀田誠治

No comments:

Post a Comment