Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The World Standard : "Doki Doki♡today" English Lyrics

"Doki Doki♡today" is a song released by The World Standard on the avex trax label on May 4th, 2016.
The song appears as track #2 on their debut album "The World Standard".

Heart Throbbing♡Today

Lyrics: Manaka Suzuki
Composition & Arrangement: Manaka Suzuki & Carlos K.

I found you while going to school
Today is a super happy happy day
I tried entering your gaze, but
without our eyes meeting, I've still got some way to go

Hey, I love you
It's up to you now
I've come to love you more than yesterday

If I could've greeted you today too
with "'Morning" and "Goodbye", that would've been awesome
While in class, I get a fleeting glance at sleepy you
Really heart throbbing today
I just sparkle with you... Baby

The girls in the group
you always talk with are such cutie cutie girls
"Love is fun" that's what I thought, but
from some trivial thing, I feel heartbreak again

I'll reread
the continuing message
I feel like I'm gonna grow to love you more again tomorrow

Someday I want this to be a relationship
like where we can say "I love you" and "Thanks"
You laughing together with friends sparkle
Really heavy heartbeat (ToT) today
I just am weeping, you know... Baby

At a "Wah!" surprising point-blank range
I can't act like myself, be with you...
I'm so happy, I'm so embarrassed
Do you understand? Oh yeah

If I could've greeted you today too
with "'Morning" and "Goodbye" (if I could've) that would've been awesome
While in class, I get a fleeting glance at sleepy you (a glance, my love)
Really heart throbbing today (Oh baby...)
I just sparkle with you... Baby
Doki Doki♡today

Sakushi: Suzuki Manaka
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Suzuki Manaka & Carlos K.

Toukouchuu ni kimi wo mitsuketa yo
Kyou wa mechakucha HAPPY HAPPY DAY
Kimi no shisen ni haitte mita kedo
Me ga au koto mo naku madamada desu

Nee I love you
Mou kimi shidai
Kinou yori motto suki ni natte shimatta no

Kyou mo "Ohayou" tte "Sayonara" tte
Aisatsu ga dekita nara SAIKOO
Juugyouchuu nemutasou na kimi CHIRARI
Really Doki Doki today
I just Kira Kira with you... Baby

Kimi ga itsumo hanasu GURUUPU no
Onna no kotachi CUTIE CUTIE GIRL
Koi wa tanoshii sou omotteta kedo
Sasai na koto de mata ZUKIZUKI desu

Tsudzuku Message
Yomikaesu yo
Ashita mata motto suki ni natte shimaisou

Itsuka "Suki da yo" tte "Arigato" tte
Ieru you na kankei ni naritai
Tomodachi to waraiau kimi KIRARI
Really Dokun Dokun (ToT) today
I just Shiku Shiku you know... Baby

"Waa" tte odoroku you na shikinkyori ni
Jibun rashiku irezu Be with you...
Mecha ureshii mecha hazukashii
Wakatteru? oh yeah

Kyou mo "Ohayou" tte "Sayonara" tte
Aisatsu ga dekita nara (Dekita nara nee) SAIKOO
Juugyouchuu nemutasou na kimi CHIRARI (CHIRARI My love)
Really Doki Doki today (Oh baby...)
I just Kira Kira with you... Baby
Doki Doki♡today

作詞:鈴木まなか
作曲・編曲:鈴木まなか & Carlos K.

No comments:

Post a Comment