Thursday, June 30, 2016

JAM Project : "SHORT STORY-life is beautiful-" English Lyrics

AREA Z
"SHORT STORY-life is beautiful-" is a song released by JAM Project on the Lantis label on June 29th, 2016.
The song appears as track #15 on their fourth album "AREA Z".

Short Story -Life Is Beautiful-

Lyrics & Composition: Masami Okui
Arrangement: Ken'ichi Sudou

In the moonlight, I can faintly hear only the sound of waves
The cosmos and sea are connected, and, hey, if I stretch my hands, it feels like I can reach them

On that summer day the two of us met and came here
we gazed softly at the sand falling from our small palms (and suddenly you said)

~Where will I go? Where should I go? The flames of this life are dying
In the place I depart to, you won't be there...All alone will be lonely~
Smiling, you cried

For instance, even in meetings, thousands of stars are rotating
And it's not just loving each other, we probably had pasts we hate

So deeply (loved), I was able to meet my beloved (so)
aah, our tracks are so very short, but

I met you, I lived with you. Embracing that time in my heart, I am
walking through the future even now. When I close my eyes, that wavering smile appears
It's just like it were yesterday (I still love you)

Bright, spreading (white) wings (to the distance you flew to)
Wrapped up by light (dressed in it) you are (already) yes, an angel
Keep watching over me in the sea of stars, forever

I met you, I lived with you
Embracing that time in my heart, I begin a journey
Until the epilogue of this wonderful story
Ah, keep waiting, okay? (I'll still fight)
My life (together with you) ...The flames are still burning
Someday with you in our heaven
SHORT STORY-life is beautiful-

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Okui Masami
Henkyoku: Sudou Ken'ichi

Tsukiakari no naka de kasuka ni kikoeru nami no oto dake ga
Sora to umi wa tsunagatte hora ne te wo nobaseba todokisou

Futari deatte koko ni kita ano natsu no hi ni
Chiisa na tenohira kara ochiru suna wo sotto mitsume (fui ni itta)

~Doko e iku no? Doko e ikeba? Kono inochi no honoo ga tsukite
Tabidatsu basho, anata wa inai...hitoribocchi wa sabishii yo~
Kimi wa waratte naita

Tatoeba deai nimo ikusen no hoshi ga meguri megutteru
Aishiau dake ja nakute nikumu kako atta no kamo ne, tte

Konna ni fukaku (aisarete) aishita hito nimo deaeta (dakara)
Aa futari no kiseki wa totemo mijikatta keredo

Kimi to deai kimi to ikita toki wo mune ni idaite boku wa
Aruite iru asu wo ima mo me wo tojireba yureru egao
Marude kinou no you da ne (I still love you)

Bright shiroi (hane wo) hiroge (kimi wa tonde itta kanata made)
Hikari ni tsutsumareta (matotteru) kimi (mou) sou tenshi sa
Hoshi no umi de mimamottete sotto

Kimi to deai kimi to ikita
Toki wo mune ni idaite boku wa tabidatsu'n da
Kono subarashii monogatari no EPIROOGU made
Ah matte ite ne (mada tatakau)
Boku no inochi (kimi to tomo ni) ...honoo wa mada moeteru kara
Itsuka kimi to In our heaven
SHORT STORY-life is beautiful-

作曲・作詞:奥井雅美
編曲:須藤賢一

No comments:

Post a Comment