Thursday, December 8, 2016

back number, Hata Motohiro, & Kobayashi Takeshi : "reunion" English Lyrics


"reunion" is a song released by back number, Hata Motohiro, & Kobayashi Takeshi on the UNIVERSAL SIGMA label on December 7th, 2016.
The song was used as the commercial song for Tokyo Metro's "Find my Tokyo.".
The song appears as track #1 on their digital single "reunion".

Reunion

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Motohiro Hata & Iyori Shimizu

Before I realize it, summer's ending again
"If at that time I had..."

I don't even have the courage to step forward
and the door shuts like blocking off that weakness of mine

Unable to work hard like I'd thought
I give up on myself every time I get to know myself

What's going on with you now?
In the flowing scenery, I searched for something unchanging

Determination is correct and hesitation is wrong
If I just had someone pushing my back...

My dreams stay as dreams
That's better

What I want to know is always
things I don't need to know

Most of it will probably spill over without getting caught
Still, I stretched out these hands with all my might

I'm connected to your town
While thinking that,
I'm shaken towards the opposite direction

I guess it's about the time when the dazzling wind,
that's begun to change colors, is touching those cheeks too

I'll go see you, following memories
Even if I could do that
we would only be able to give the same answer in our present state

I should just send them to you
In the flowing scenery my unchanging feelings overflowed

Actually in this town too there are so many
gentle flowers blooming in the sunlight filtering through trees

Until the day we can meet again
I'll still try doing my best here
reunion

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Hata Motohiro & Shimizu Iyori

Ki ga tsukeba natsu wa mata owatte ite
Moshimo ano toki boku ga nante

Fumidasu yuuki mo nai kono yowasa wo
Saegiru you ni DOA ga shimaru

Omotteta yori douryoku tte dekinakute
Jibun wo shiru tabi ni jibun wo akiramete

Kimi wa imagoro doushiteru darou
Nagareteku keshiki no naka kawaranai mono wo sagashita

Ketsui ga seikaku de mayoi wa machigai de
Senaka wo osu dareka ga ite kuretara na

Yume wa yume no mama
Sono hou ga ii no

Shiritai nowa itsumo
Shiranakute ii koto

Hotondo ga kitto tsukamezu ni koboreru
Soredemo meippai ni kono te wo nobashita

Kimi no machi made tsunagatteru'n da
Sonna koto omoi nagara
Hantaihoukou e to yurarete iku

Irodzuki hajimeta mabayui kaze ga
Sono hoho nimo sorosoro fureteru koro kana

Kioku ni sotte ai ni iku
Sore ga dekita to shitemo
Ima no mama ja onnaji kotae shika dasenai ne

Kimi no toko made todokeba ii na
Nagareteku keshiki no naka kawaranai omoi afureta

Komorebi de saita yasashii hana ga
Kono machi nimo hontou wa takusan aru koto

Mata aeru hi made
Koko de mada ganbatte miru kara
reunion

作詞・作曲:秦基博・清水依与吏

No comments:

Post a Comment