Thursday, August 1, 1985

RAJIE - Espresso

Espresso / RAJIE
"Espresso"
1985.08.01
Espresso [Album]

Espresso

Lyrics: Rui Serizawa
Composition: Hiroshi Kuraki

Holding my breath
Just crossing my legs again

The print I got
disappears in the afternoon

Everytime the presence of someone crosses by
even my back hears it

Just continuing to wait for you
aah, I'll always be here
Café terrasse espresso

As if to confuse and fill
aah, the distance of the vague couple
a fragrant espresso

One, two
the seat opens again

It's a love I'll never again
grasp here

I just won't cry like a child
even for what I want

Waiting anywhere now would be the same
Aah, leaving you behind
I'll leave my seat, espresso

Even the flowers on the table withered
aah, without touching it even once
my growing cold espresso
Espresso

Sakushi: Serizawa Rui
Sakkyoku: Kuraki Hiroshi

Iki wo koroshite
Tada ashi wo kumikaete

Te ni shita katsuji mo
Kiete shimau gogo

Hito no kehai ga yogiru tabigoto
Senaka made mimi ni naru

Anata dake machitsuzukete
Aa itsudemo koko ni iru no
Kafe terasu esupuresso

Ayauge na futari no kyori wo
Aa madowase umeru you ni
Kaoritatsu esupuresso

Hitotsu futatsu to
Mata aite yuku seki

Nidoto wa koko dewa
Tsukamenai ai

Hoshii mono demo kodomo no you ni
Naitari wa shinai dake

Mou dokodemo matsu nowa onaji
Aa anata wo nokoshita mama
Seki wo tatsu esupuresso

Teeburu no hana sae karete
Aa ichido mo te wo furezu ni
Samete yuku esupuresso

* Despite using エスプレッソ (esupuresso), RAJIE omits the final "o" sound and sings it as "espress"
エスプレッソ

作詞:芹沢類
作曲:倉木裕史


No comments:

Post a Comment