Thursday, August 1, 1985

RAJIE - Misshitsu

Espresso / RAJIE
"Misshitsu"
1985.08.01
Espresso [Album]

Secret Room

Lyrics: Rui Serizawa
Composition: Akira Nishimoto

Smoothly blocking out the whole world
the two of us are locked in the elevator

The inhuman light shines on your profile
and I gaze at it without reason, indicator

Embrace me
like last night

To the 15th floor, nonstop
No one will get in our way

Outside the door, I'll make you into a stranger
I want to peel away the mask you have on

Something's shifting in you now
and we quickly put our faces of love on one another

I miss your lips
Kiss me

Why did I choose beige rouge?
The one who planned it was me

Fingertips disheveling
long hair hesitate

secret zone secret zone

Smoothly blocking out the whole world
it brings the two of us along, elevator

Sighing in spite of myself, over your shoulders
I stare with cold eyes, indicator

When the inhuman doors open smoothly
it'll kick out the two of us, elevator
Misshitsu

Sakushi: Serizawa Rui
Sakkyoku: Nishimoto Akira

Sekaijuu wo nameraka ni saegiri
Futari wo tojikomeru elevator

Mukishitsu na akari ga yokogao wo terashite
Wake mo naku mitsumeru indicator

Dakishimete watashi wo
Yuube no you ni

Juugokai made wa nonstop
Daremo jama wo shinai wa

Tobira no soto mishiranu hito ni suru
Haritsuita kamen wo hagashitai

Anata no naka de ima nanika ga kirikawari
Subayaku koi no kao kasaneru

Kuchibiru ga sabishii
Kuchizuke wo shite

Naze beeju no ruuju eranda ka
Shikunda nowa watashi yo

Nagai kami wo midashita
Yubisaki ga tamerau

secret zone secret zone

Sekaijuu wo nameraka ni saegiri
Futari wo tsurete iku elevator

Tameiki to urahara anata no katagoshi ni
Sameta me de mitsumeru indicator

Mukishitsu na tobira ga nameraka ni akeba
Futari wo hakidasu wa elevator
密室

作詞:芹沢類
作曲:西本明


No comments:

Post a Comment