Thursday, March 5, 1992

Hayashibara Megumi - Natsu no Uneri


"Natsu no Uneri"
1992.03.05
WHATEVER [Album]
Mobile Suit SD Gundam image song

A Summer Swell

Lyrics: Yoshihiko Andou
Composition: Hiroaki Sei
Arrangement: Osamu Totsuka

Can't see it, can't say it
I unwind my heart
Can't meet you, won't disappear

I want to be held in that chest

I'll burn that dazzling season
when the two of us met
on my hot, bare body
for eternity

The blue of the sea wrapped by a dazzling light,
when I fall into silence,
the waves sweep away my heart
that conceals only what I want to say

Sea spray on the water's edge begins making noise
It soaks even my heart and then trickles down
Despite my feelings of wanting to chase you,
I'm gazing at the waves

Can't burn, can't fly
Give back that day
Don't know, can't get elated
A transient summer dream

Unable to even forget the sand-picture romance
that I drew on the white sand dune,
the fickle salty sea breeze is disturbed by light words
A summer swell

A sea bird strayed from its friends
and flew away into the sky beginning to turn to dusk
Despite my feelings of wanting to hold you,
I'm gazing at the sky

lai lai lai lai lai...
It soaks even my heart and then trickles down
lai lai lai lai lai...
and I'm gazing at the waves
Natsu no Uneri

Sakushi: Andou Yoshihiko
Sakkyoku: Sei Hiroaki
Henkyoku: Totsuka Osamu

Mienai ienai
Kokoro wo hodoite
Aenai kienai

Ano mune ni dakaretai

Futari ga deatta
Mabushii kisetsu wo
Hotetta suhada ni
Eien ni yakitsukete

Umi no aosa ga mabushii hikari ni tsutsumare
Damarikondara
Nanika iitai koto dake kakushita kokoro wo
Nami ga sarau

Sawagidashita nagisa no namishibuki
Kokoro no naka made nureochiru
Oikaketai kimochi to urahara ni
Watashi nami wo mitsumeteru

Moenai tobenai
Ano hi wo kaeshite
Shiranai yoenai
Utakata no natsu no yume

Shiroi sakyuu ni egaita sunae no koi demo
Wasurerarezu ni
Karui kotoba ni midareru uwaki na shiokaze
Natsu no uneri

Kurehajimeta sora niwa umidori ga
Nakama to hagurete tonde iku
Dakishimetai kimochi to urahara ni
Watashi sora wo mitsumeteru

lai lai lai lai lai...
Kokoro no naka made nureochite
lai lai lai lai lai...
Watashi nami wo mitsumeteru
夏のうねり

作詞:安藤芳彦
作曲:瀬井広明
編曲:戸塚修




No comments:

Post a Comment