Wednesday, February 24, 1999

Sheena Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo...

Muzai moratorium / Ringo Sheena
"Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo..."
1999.02.24
Muzai Moratorium [Album]
Suntory "The Cocktail Bar Orange Shibori" CM song

Though My Way Home's Lit by the Red Glow of the Sun...

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Seiji Kameda

He kisses me on the cheek at our usual intersection
Today sinks beyond the ocean without a promise again

I put my headphones on my ears and an Irish girl sings
It's so painful at sunset. Is it trying to draw tears out of me?

I look back and am captivated by the person crossing the street
He vanishes beyond the buildings without a promise again

I put my headphones on my ears and the fuzzy bass runs through me
It's so painful in the afterglow. Is it trying to draw tears out of me?

There's not a certain thing between the two of us now
Sometimes I'd like to greet tomorrow without being afraid, but...

I place the headphones on my ears and listen
Someone sings a song. I feel so blue
Now darlin' promise me
Please tell me something words to soothe
I don't wanna cry
Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo...

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Kameda Seiji

Itsumo no kousaten de kare wa hoo ni kisu suru
Mata yakusoku mo naku kyou ga umi no kanata ni shizumu

Heddofon wo mimi ni ateru Airurando no shoujo ga utau
Yuugure niwa setsunasugiru namida wo sasoidashite iru no?

Furikaeru toori wo wataru hito ni mitoreru
Mata yakusoku mo naku kare ga biru no kanata ni kieru

Heddofon wo mimi ni ateru fazu no kiita beesu ga hashiru
Yuuyake niwa setsunasugiru namida wo sasoidashite iru no?

Ima no futari niwa tashika na mono nado nanimo nai
Tama niwa kowagarazu ashita wo mukaete mitai noni

I PLACE THE HEADPHONES ON MY EARS AND LISTEN
SOMEONE SINGS A SONG.I FEEL SO BLUE
NOW DARLIN' PROMISE ME
PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING WORDS TO SOOTHE
I DON'T WANNA CRY
茜さす 帰路照らされど...

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:亀田誠治


No comments:

Post a Comment