Wednesday, February 24, 1999

Sheena Ringo - Tsumiki Asobi

Muzai moratorium / Ringo Sheena
"Tsumiki Asobi"
1999.02.24
Muzai Moratorium [Album]

Playing with Building Blocks

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Seiji Kameda

You always pick round squares like that
Not caring in particular either, I put a triangle on it

Aah, I screwed up, I screwed up. Here we go again
You know how much I care it.
Aah, I'm beaten, I'm beaten finally
His beloved wife, a certain Mrs. Jackson

You always worry for so long like that
but you're a total building block expert, rounding me out so well

Aah, I screwed up, I screwed up. Here we go again
You know how much I love it.
Aah, it was so annoying, so annoying, finally
A friendship with that Lady Jackson

Don't you ever tire of speaking ill of?
I'll entertain you each time
I really really do
Tsumiki Asobi

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Kameda Seiji

Anata wa itsumo souyatte marui shikaku wo erabu
Atashi mo toku ni ki ni sezu sankaku wo nosete shimau

Aa shikujitta shikujitta mata da wa
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE IT.
Aa yararetari yararetari youyaku
Aisai bou Jakuson fujin

Anata wa itsumo souyatte nagai aida nayande
Atashi wo umaku marumeru mattaku no tsumiki kurouto

Aa shikujitta shikujitta mata da wa
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.
Aa kuyashikeri kuyashikeri youyaku
Yuukou bou Jakuson fujin

Nonoshiru nanji akazu ya aramu
Sunawachi oaite tsukamatsurimashou
I REALLY REALLY DO
積木遊び

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:亀田誠治


No comments:

Post a Comment