Wednesday, October 27, 1999

WANDS - Please tell me Jesus

AWAKE / WANDS
"Please tell me Jesus"
1999.10.27
AWAKE [Album]

Please Tell Me, Jesus

Lyrics: Jirou Matsumoto
Composition: Keiko Utoku
Arrangement: WANDS

Whenever I heard unfavorable rumors
I didn't believe my ears, but
from over there the two staggering shoulder-to-shoulder
yeah, it's unmistakable, are that guy and my girlfriend

Are you kidding! Is this a double punch at the same time
from the friend I know and my girlfriend I've believed in?
What should I do? Be whatever you want
If these are such weak relationships
then I feel like I'm getting in a strange mood
one like "It's the ones who believes who won't be saved"
Please tell me, please tell me, Jesus
Who should I depend on?

I really loved
that smile on your whole face when you were with me
but, in truth, just like a chameleon, did you change
your heart into a color that excludes me?

What's not enough! Even if I know what your wish is
I don't have the ability to come to grips with you
No matter what face you make excuses with,
I don't want to freaking forgive him
Do love, friendship, and feelings
break so easily and quickly?
Is that how they are? Please tell me, Jesus
Is there any salvation?

I wonder if I should forget all these horrible things and doubts
and go for new encounters?
But that guy really is my best friend
and I like her too, so it can't be helped
I don't want to think that I've been betrayed
"That was an illusion that really resembled them." Please say that
Please, oh my Jesus
Even a lie is fine, so ah, put me at ease quickly

...However, I wonder "what" those two are doing now?
Oh yeah oh yeah, whatever
Please tell me Jesus

Sakushi: Jirou Matsumoto
Sakkyoku: Keiko Utoku
Henkyoku: WANDS

Yoroshikunai uwasa kiku tabi ni
Mimi wo utagatteta kedo
Mukou kara kata wo yosete midare aruku nowa
Sou magire mo naku aitsu to kanojo

Joudan ja nai! Wakariaeteta tomo to
Shinjiteta kanojo kara douji ni daburu panchi kai
Dou surya ii no dou ni demo nacchimae
Konna yawa na kankei nara
"Shinjiru mono koso kitto sukuwarenai"
Sonna hen na moodo ni natte shimaisou
Oshiete kure yo Please tell me Jesus
Dare ni mi wo yoserya ii?

Boku to iru toki no ano manmen no hohoemi ga
Maji de aishikatta kedo
Hontou wa sono kokoro marude kamereon mitai ni
Boku igai no iro ni kaete ita no ka yo

Nani ga tarinai! Nani ga nozmi ka shitta tokoro de
Kimi wo uketomerareru kiryou nante nai
Donna tsura de iiwake sareta tokoro de
Aitsu mo yurushitaku nanka nai
Aijou ya yuujou ya kanjou tte konna ni
Akkenaku tayasuku kowarete shimau no
Sonna mon nano? Please tell me Jesus
Sukui wa aru no kai?

Iya na koto, mayoi wa mou zenbu wasurete
Atarashii deai ni kakete miyou kana
Demo aitsu wa yappari mabudachi da shi
Kanojo mo suki dakara shouganai
Uragirareta nante omoitakunai
"Are wa futari ni yoku nita maboroshi" sou itte kure yo
Please OH my Jesus
Uso demo ii kara AH hayaku boku wo raku ni shite

....Kedo, ima futari wa "nani" shite'n no kanaa
OH YEAH OH YEAH mou ii ya
Please tell me Jesus

作詞:和久二郎
作曲:宇徳敬子
編曲:WANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment