Wednesday, February 18, 2004

CHEMISTRY - meaning of tears

One X One / CHEMISTRY
"meaning of tears"
2004.02.18
One×One [Album]

Meaning of Tears

Lyrics: Kaname Kawabata
Composition: Yuuta Saitou
Arrangement: Toshiyuki Mori

Your nostalgic face, your voice on the answering machine, still the same as that day
Fragrant lavender in the room still remains, never vanishing
Brand-new small shoes still lined up narrowly
The drama you always watched - I waited, continuing to record it alone

I'm so bad at making others happy and just get serious
If I'd decorated with your favorite flowers, I could've conveyed my feelings even a little bit...

I just close my eyes like a worn out toy that's been tossed aside
The transience of realizing after you've lost, rusted tears after they've dried

The evening sun falls into the cold sky, and you pushed the door bell
A key left on the sofa and the familiar red coat hanging on the wall

We talked all we wanted about love stories, gazing at the stars floating in the winter sky
The strength to shut up the closed, void time softly in my heart

I've started forgetting your warmth
I placed my hand on your cheek as you slept, healing the pain so you won't disappear
What kind of dream are you having? I'll lie down next to you and greet the morning

Days when I was tossed aside like a worn out toy have been left behind
The joy of us meeting again, the tears to tomorrow spilling over
Tears of being satisfied
meaning of tears

Sakushi: Kawabata Kaname
Sakkyoku: Saitou Yuuta
Henkyoku: Mori Toshiyuki

Natsukashii kimi no omokage rusuden no koe ano hi no mama de
Heyajuu kaoru RABENDAA kieru koto naku nokotta mama
Kyuukutsu ni naranda mama no oroshitate no chiisa na kutsu
Itsumo KIMI ga miteta DORAMA hitori de zutto tori-tsuzukete matteta kedo

Yorokobasu noga heta na boku wa muki ni natte bakari de
Suki na hana demo kazatte okeba sukoshi dake demo omoi tsutaerareta noni

Furubokete suterareta mama no omocha no you ni tada me wo tojite
Ushinatte kizuita hakanasa kawaki hatete sabitsuita namida

Samuzora ni ochiru yuuhi kimi ga ochita DOA no CHAIMU
SOFAA ni okareta kagi to kabe ni motareru minareta akai KOOTO

Fuyuzora ni ukabu hoshi nagame kataritsukushita koi monogatari
Tozasareta kuuhaku no jikan sotto mune ni shimaikomu tsuyosa

Wasurekaketeta nukumori
Itami iete nemuru kimi no hoho ni sotto te wo soeta kiete shimawanu you ni
Donna yumemiteru no darou? Tonari ni yokotawari asa wo mukaeyou

Furubokete suterareta mama no omocha no you na hibi ga nokoshita
Mata futari deaeta yorokobi koboreochiru ashita e no namida
Mitasareta namida
meaning of tears

作詞:川畑要
作曲:斉藤有太
編曲:森俊之


No comments:

Post a Comment