Friday, October 21, 2005

Honna Youko & Yukana - Onaji Yumemite ~SET ME FREE~

Futari wa PreCure Max Heart Vocal Best / Animation
"Onaji Yumemite ~SET ME FREE~"
2005.10.21
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart Vocal Album EXTREME VOCAL LUMINARIO!! ~We Have the Same Dream~ [Album]

We Have the Same Dream ~Set Me Free~

Lyrics & Composition: Yuki Matsuura
Arrangement: Toshimasa Yamanaka

We can see each other again tomorrow, but I'm reluctant to part in the twilight
Somehow our chat isn't enough - it's a strange pain
If there's something happy, I'll tell you first and foremost, okay?
Let's share the same dream and go together anywhere

Whenever you call my name, deep in my heart
certain bonds are born, right?
Collaboration with smiles - tears set me free
The two of us have gotten through all kinds of difficulties, right?

When we're hand-in-hand, when we trust one another with our eyes
courage comes overflowing at a dazzling speed
When our hearts are one, darkness changes into hope
While gazing at the same sky, let's go together anywhere

Even without words I understand
because the two of us are always close
At times I want to send you a thank you
for these most important feelings, without feeling embarrassed - my heart

Once the evening sun orange color melts into blue
I'll even be unable to see the lined up shadows walking
I can cherish these casual days
We're alive in the same time. The two of us are friends

The slightly hasty moon and the first star of the night glittering
start shining on the future - it's a gentle light, isn't it?
I anxiously await tomorrow; my heart skipped a beat
Let's share the same dream and go together anywhere
Onaji Yumemite ~SET ME FREE~

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Matsuura Yuki
Henkyoku: Yamanaka Toshimasa

Ashita mata aeru kedo nagori oishii yuugure
Nandaka hanashi tarinai fushigi na setsunasa
Ureshii koto attara massaki ni tsutaeru ne
Onaji yume wo wakeatte issho ni ikou dokomademo

Namae wo yobu tabi mune no oku de
Tashika na kizuna ga umareteku ne
Egao de KORABOREESHON namida wa set me free
Donna koto mo norikoete kita yo ne futari

Te to te wo tsunaida toki me to me de shinjiau toki
Yuuki ga minagitte kuru mabushii hayasa de
Kokoro ga kasanattara yami wa kibou ni kawaru yo
Onaji sora mitsume-nagara issho ni ikou dokomademo

Kotoba ja nakutemo wakaru kurai
Futari wa chikaku ni itsumo iru kara
Ichiban daiji na kimochi wo toki niwa
Sotto ARIGATO TEREZU ni todoketai no my heart

Yuuhi no ORENJIiro BURUU ni tokete ikeba
Narande aruku kage sae mienaku naru kara
Nanigenai mainichi wo taisetsu ni omoeru no
Onaji toki wo ikite iru futari wa TOMODACHI dakara

Sukoshi ki no hayai tsuki to ichibanboshi ga KIRARI
Mirai wo terashihajimeru yasashii hikari ne
Ashita ga machidooshii mune ga KYUN to natta yo
Onaji yume wo wakeatte issho ni ikou dokomademo
同じ夢見て ~SET ME FREE~

作詞・作曲:松浦有希
編曲:山中紀昌


1 comment: