Friday, July 21, 2006

Uchiyae Yuka - Kyou mo Genki!

Futari wa PreCure Splash Star Vocal Album / Animation
"Kyou mo Genki!"
2006.07.21
Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star Vocal Album I ~Yes! Pretty Cure Smile~ [Album]

I'm Fine Today, Too!

Lyrics & Composition: Yuka Uchiyae
Arrangement: SOMEHOW'S

I'll take in the glittering sky with my whole body
and, with a smile, go riding on my bike towards the hill trees of the heavens are waiting at

The wind rustles, the greenery sways, the shining sea is so radiant
My vigor and courage are always born here - they're my prized possessions

Dreams of the future, our promises
I want to make them come true in this town

That day when I cried holding my knees in the chilly twilight
One flickering shooting star whispered, "Cheer up", didn't it?

My teardrop is a shining jewel box, floating in the sky
I want to one day draw in the night sky, connecting stardust for my own constellation

Under the infinite cosmos
I'm getting bigger in this town

A shower of swaying light, a path continuing to tomorrow
I spread both hands, take a deep breath, and a new day starts

In the usual days, happiness is overflowing
Even if it rains, I keep calm! Because it will become a seven-colored, great rainbow

This place's like a sunny spot of my heart
I'm so glad I was born in this town

I'll go cheerfully all day today too!!
Kyou mo Genki!

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Uchiyae Yuka
Henkyoku: SOMEHOW'S

KIRAKIRA hikaru sora karadajuu uketomete
Egao de jitensha nori ikou oozora no ki ga matteru oka e

Kaze wa soyogi midori wa yure kagayaku umi wa mabushikute
Itsumo koko kara umareteru genki mo yuuki mo takaramono nano

Mirai no yume futari no yakusoku
Kono machi de kanaete yukitai

Hinyari yuugure ni hiza kakae naiteta ano hi
KIRARI to nagareboshi hitotsu "Genki wo dashite" to sasayaita ne

Namida no tsubu sora ni ukabi kagayaku hoshi no housekibako
Itsuka yozora ni egakitai hoshikuzu tsunaide jibun no seiza

Mugen no uchuu no shita watashi
Kono machi de ookiku natteku

Yurayura hikari no SHAWAA ashita e to tsudzuku michi
Ryoute wo hirogete shinkokyuu atarashii ichinichi ga hajimaru

Itsumodoori no hibi no naka ni shiawase wa afurete iru no
Ame ga futtemo hecchara yo! Nanairo ooki na niji ni naru kara

Kokoro no hidamari no you na basho
Kono machi ni umarete yokatta

Ichinichi kyou mo genki de ikou!!
今日も元気!

作詞・作曲:うちやえゆか
編曲:SOMEHOW'S


No comments:

Post a Comment