Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THE ELEPHANT KASHIMASHI - Atarashii Kisetsu e Kimi to

Noboreru Taiyo / THE ELEPHANT KASHIMASHI
"Atarashii Kisetsu e Kimi to"
2008.10.01
"Atarashii Kisetsu e Kimi to" [Single] / Noboreru Taiyou [Album]

Towards a New Season with You

Lyrics & Composition: Hiroji Miyamoto
Arrangement: Seiji Kameda

I feel hesitation and confusion and
yesterday I couldn't talk with you, so I'm so blue
I've been so busy I haven't even seen the moon in the night sky
I feel its light, though...

Aah, my excitment's got no place to go
I'd been asking around in vain for you in my mind
Every day's like a game where I have to solve the riddle called "myself"
I could love it all, but...

If I gather all the light coloring spring, summer, autumn, and winter in my heart
it'll become a gradation that "starts from here!!"
Towards a new season with you

Chasing after dreams, getting overtaken
My burnt heart shaking, when I looked up at the sky
I'd always felt you
I'm sure the answer's simple, though...

If I could live every day like the wind coloring spring, summer, autumn, and winter
then I'm sure I could fly right away towards a tomorrow only I know

I'd been identifying the two of us with the changing streets of Tokyo
The seasons going round, let's start once again in this city we've felt so many winds

The many tears I've shed are a message from a shining tomorrow
A gradation that "starts from here!!"
Towards a new season with you
Coloring with the gradation of tomorrow
Atarashii Kisetsu e Kimi to

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Miyamoto Hiroji
Henkyoku: Kameda Seiji

Kanjiru tomadoi tamerai soshite
Kinou wa kimi to hanasenakatta kara blue
Isogashikutte yozora no tsuki mo mite nai ze
Hikari wa kanjiteru noni

Aa ikiba no nai tokimeki
Kokoro no naka kimi wo tazuneagunete ita
Mainichi marude jibun to iu nazo toite iku geemu
Subete wo aisesou nanoni

Haru natsu aki fuyu irodoru hikari wo kokoro ni zenbu atsumetara
Koko kara hajimari!! no guradeeshon
Atarashii kisetsu e kimi to

Yume wo oikaketari oikosaretari
Agetsuichimatta kokoro furuwasete sora miageta toki
Itsumo kimi wo kanjite ita
Kotae nante kitto kantan nanoni

Haru natsu aki fuyu irodoru kaze no you ni hibi ikiraretara
Ore shika shiranai asu e imasugu tonde ikeru hazu

Kawari yuku Toukyou no machi ni futari no sugata kasanete ita
Kisetsu wa meguri ironna kaze wo kanjite kita kono machi de mou ichido hajimeyou

Ikutsumo nagashite kita namida wa kagayaku ashita kara no messeeji
Koko kara hajimari!! no guradeeshon
Atarashii kisetsu e kimi to
Irodoru ze ashita no guradeeshon
新しい季節へキミと

作詞・作曲:宮本浩次
編曲:亀田誠治




No comments:

Post a Comment