Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ito Kanako : "Hateshinai Aozora e" English Lyrics

PSP Game "Chaos;HEAD Love Chu Chu!" Theme / nao / Kanako Ito / PHANTASM (FES cv. Yui Sakakibara)
"Hateshinai Aozora e" is a song released by Ito Kanako on the Media Factory label on January 26th, 2011.
The song was used as the ending theme for the PSP game "CHAOS;HEAD Love chu★chu!".
The song appears as tracks #2 & #5 on the single "PSP Software "CHAOS;HEAD Love Chu☆Chu!" Shudaika" (as the original version and 'Off Vocal') and as track #7 on her best album "VECTOR".

Towards the Endless Blue Sky

Lyrics: Miko Hazuki
Composition: Yukari Aono
Arrangement: Shun Itou

I dream deep blue dreams over and over; the unknown sky is endless for all time
I'm sure as I felt its gaze, I've kept fumbling to meet you

Getting close together on lonely nights, you held out those hands, that warmth

Gentle kisses wrapping up feelings, your tears for our similar hearts
When our wish comes true, the light will lead us. We'll spread our wings to the blue sky

A new story creates tomorrow in the dazzling sky in the distance
No matter where you are, I feel you. I have one strong wish, and I won't hand it over to anyone

I go through anxious nights again and again. I'm gazing at those eyes, shivering memories

A gentle illusion colors my heart, and I touch you in the world I've wished for
The moment I've prayed I don't want to lose you, we'll connect to the blue sky

Even in a certain dream that's disappearing in my hands, I want to stay with you like this

Gentle kisses wrapping up feelings, your tears for our similar hearts
When our wish comes true, the light will lead us. We'll depart to the blue sky
Hateshinai Aozora e

Sakushi: Hazuki Miko
Sakkyoku: Aono Yukari
Henkyoku: Itou Shun

Aoku fukai yume wo nandomo michi no sora wa dokomademo hateshinai
Kitto boku wa kimi ni au tame shisen kanji nagara tesaguri tsuzuketeta

Kodoku na yoru ni yorisotte sashinobeta sono te sono nukumori wo

Omoi wo tsutsumikomu yasashii kuchizuke kasanaru kokoro ni kimi no namida
Negai ga kanau toki hikari wo michibiku sora e to habataku

Harukatooku mabushii sora ni asu wo kizuku atarashii SUTOORII
Doko ni itemo kimi wo kanjiru tsuyoi negai hitotsu dare nimo watasanai

Fuan na yoru wo kurikaesu mitsumeteru sono me furueru kioku

Kokoro wo somete yuku yasashii maboroshi nozonda sekai de kimi ni fureru
Ushinaitakunai to negatta shunkan sora e to tsunagaru

Kono te ni kiete yuku tashika na yume demo konomama koushite kimi to itai

Omoi wo tsutsumikomu yasashii kuchizuke kasanaru kokoro ni kimi no namida
Negai ga kanau toki hikari wo michibiku sora e to tabidatsu
果てしない蒼空へ

作詞:葉月みこ
作曲:青野ゆかり
編曲:伊藤俊

No comments:

Post a Comment