Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YUZU - Ichi ka Hachi

2 -NI- / Yuzu2 -NI- / Yuzu
"Ichi ka Hachi"
2011.02.16
2-NI- [Album]

Sink or Swim

Lyrics & Composition: Kouji Iwasawa

Whether that there, this or that. Which one? I don't even have time to think about it
You say this is that there, or that, or this, but I don't understand the recent models
I'm getting interrogated out of the blue
But I've no intention of changing my way of life
Asking, "How's that with this again?" we rely on an old map again
Then I chose then lose my way again, and head for my destination while detouring
Not knowing how to fly with 1 3 5
I'm idling with my usual 2 4 6

Two were in a row: Something like hope and desire
And without even those, we'll be grinding out today again

"Every day is the same"
And like that you melt into the whirlpool again

Asking, "How's that with this again?" we gnaw on second-hand words
And surrounded by yes-men who applaud and cheer together
how long will this keep on?
With a hint of anxiety
I dunno many ways even if you do tell me to calm down my flat feelings
I'll be quiet and make do with the momentary pause with the same manual
That's...Hold on a minute again. Hold on a minute. Hold on a minute
That there, this, that, that there, this, that, that there, this, that
That there, which?
If right and left are the same
then it doesn't need to be me?

Annoyed and jealous over frivolous things
but still we live through the day as much as we can again

Everytime we search for tomorrow's outcome
when you stand still again, what do you see?
Where are the things we've lost?
Even you must know that

Aah, you're gonna have to take your chances. Get outta the way
Even if I'm sleepy in the morning, I rub my tired eyes and am doing my best
Before complaining, it's sink or swim. That's right, one or eight

That there is this. That is...Which one?
That there, this, that, which?
That there, this, that, that there, this, that
That there, this, that, that there. Which?
Ichi ka Hachi

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Iwasawa Kouji

Are tte kore sore tte dore tte kangaeru yochi mo nakutte
Kore tte ano sono kono ttsutte saishingata wa wakaranai
Ikinari toikakerarete yuku
Ikikata wo kaeru tsumori nado nai
Sore tte mata kore to dou? Tsutte furubita chizu ni mata tayotte
Erande mata michi ni mayotte ukai shinagara mezasu mokutekichi
Ichi san go to tobasu sube mo shirazu
Itsumo no ni yon roku de aidoringu

Futatsu narandeta kibou toka yokubou toka
Sore sura motanai de mata bokutachi wa mata kyou wo kezuru

"Aikawarazu no mainichi sa" to
Souyatte kimi wa mata uzu ni tokete yuku

Sore tte mata kore to dou? Tsutte ukeuri no kotoba wo kajitte
Sorotte hakushu to kassai no Yesman bakari ni kakomarete
Itsu made tsuzukete yuku no darou
Ichimatsu no fuan kakaenagara
Furatto kimochi wo ochitsukeru ttatte houhou wa ikutsumo shiranai
Damatte tsukanoma no sukima wo onaji manyuarubon de ma ni awasu
Sore tte mata chotto matte chotto matte chotto matte
Ano kono son oano kono sono ano kono sono
Ano dono?
Migi mo hidari mo onaji naraba
Nanimo boku de nakutemo yokunai?

Uwatsuita koto de nayande shitto shite
Soredemo kyou wo mata bokutachi wa meippai ikite yuku

Asu no yukue wo sagasu tabi ni
Mata tachidomatte wa kimi wa nani wo miru?
Nakushita mono wa doko ni aru ka
Sore wa kimi datte shitte iru darou

Aa ichi ka bachi ka yatte shimae yo soko noke tte
Asa nemukutatte shobomu me kosutte ganbatte'n da yo
Shi no go no iu mae ni ichi ka bachi ka sou sa ichi ka bachi

Are tte kore sore tte dore tte
Are kore sore dore
Ano kono sono ano kono sono
Ano kono sono ano dono?
1か8

作詞・作曲:岩沢厚治


No comments:

Post a Comment