Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel - wild flower

Butterfly / L'Arc-en-Ciel
"wild flower"
2012.02.08
BUTTERFLY [Album]

Wild Flower

Lyrics: hyde
Composition: ken
Arrangement: L'Arc~en~Ciel

As if awakening softly, blooming
As far as the eye can see, a wasteland
Blooming on the ground with nothing on it, I'm a single wild flower

The stabbing sunlight is blazing
When the sun comes to an end, change to cold
Holding my knees, I'm freezing. Today again, wo welcome a new day, the daybreak

Blown by a far-off wind, I sway in your scent always
All alone in the wasteland, brilliantly I will bloom. I will bloom

After looking at me, the stars are laughing
Towards the shimmering night sky, I kick and then cry
My friend is loneliness. I'll confront it again today, wo welcome a new day

Blown by a far-off wind, I sink into thoughts of you, always
All alone in the wasteland, why do I wanna bloom, do I wanna bloom?

notice, that someone is watching you
notice, that someone is watching you lala lala

On a far-away horizon, I bask in the sun and sway, always
So I don't blow away, I spread my roots towards tomorrow. I will bloom, I will bloom
Oh far-off wind, the wasteland lets me bloom always
Oh far-off horizon, even if you can't see, I will bloom. I feel it

Today too you awake, blooming
The overflowing night dew is your teardrop
Blooming on the ground with nothing on it, you're a single wild flower
Our single flower is not alone
wild flower

Sakushi: hyde
Sakkyoku: ken
Henkyoku: L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

Sotto me wo samasu you ni blooming
Miwatasu kagiri no waste land
Nannimo nai chihyou ni hanasaita boku wa ichirin wild flower

Tsukisasu yo na hizashi ga blazing
Taiyou ga tsukireba change to cold
Hiza kakae freezing kyou mo yoake wo wo welcome a new day

Haruka na kaze ni fukare anata no kaori ni yureru always
Kouya ni ichirin kiri de azayaka ni I will bloom saiteru

Hoshitachi ga boku wo mite laughing
Kirameku yozora e kick soshite cry
Tomodachi ga loneliness kyou mo mukaeutsu wo welcome a new day

Haruka na kaze ni fukare anata wo omotte kureru always
Kouya ni ichirin kiri de naze boku wa wanna bloom saiteru?

notice, That some one is watching you
notice, That some one is watching you lala lala

Haruka na chihei no ue de taiyou wo abite yureru always
Fukitobanai you asu e ne wo nobashi I will bloom saiteru
Haruka na kaze yo kouya ga boku wo sakasu always
Haruka na chihei yo mienakutemo I will bloom kanjiru

Kyou mo kimi wa me wo samasu blooming
Koboreru yotsuyu ga teardrop
Nanimo nai chihyou ni hanasaita kimi wa ichirin wild flower
Bokura no ichirin not alone
wild flower

作詞:hyde
作曲:ken
編曲:L'Arc〜en〜Ciel


No comments:

Post a Comment