Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Takahashi Hitomi - Subarashiki Kono Sekai

Communication / Hitomi Takahashi
"Subarashiki Kono Sekai"
2006.07.12
"Communication" [Single]
Magokoro Brothers cover song

This Wonderful World

Words & Composition: Youichi Kuramochi
Arrangement: Koji Igarashi

Walking alone on the street at night, there's the smell of some kinda curry from somewhere
I'm gonna head home after this too, while it's warm and steaming
This wonderful world

From the train window, the sunset gives me a small sunburn. A frail grandma rocks her great-grandchild
Please, everyone, be happy. Train conductor, lead us to Heaven
This wonderful world

Talking, getting angry, feeling empty. Growing silent and then starting to talk again
I want to become a cat, anyway. I want to running away from stupid things and go to sleep
This wonderful world

I want to see the perfectly round earth with my eyes. One time is good enough, I really want to
What kind of a place is the end of the universe? A world that's passed over time and distance
This wonderful world

The sun comes up from the sea, and a new, untouched day begins
And I'm in the bed that I love. I sneeze once with my mind blurry
This wonderful world

Ethnic conflicts, endless revenge. Righteous America shooting off missiles
The starved children have stern eyes. Men are called hypocrites and commit suicide
This wonderful world

I entrust my body to the speed on my bike. Various sceneries fly past me
Now, what should I do? At least I won't break the school building's windows
This wonderful world

I'm always getting irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Even over stupid things, I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Foam comes from my mouth, I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Even more over serious things I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated

From a smiling face to an angry face, a tsunami of emotions attack the wharf
I'll make my explosion with no drugs and no alcohol, and I'll see reality before I see dreams
This wonderful world

I'm always getting irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Even over stupid things, I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Even over trivial things, I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated
Even more over serious things I get irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated, irritated

My body is overflowing with energy. I'll destroy all my difficulties and advance forward
I'll kick into the young acting older with enlightened faces. Enlivened like a spring, I'm gonna change the world
This wonderful world
Subarashiki Kono Sekai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kuramochi Youichi
Henkyoku: Igarashi Koji

Yomichi wo hitori de aruite itara doko kara naniyara karee no nioi
Boku mo kore kara kaeru'n da yo yuge ga tatteru atatakai uchi
Subarashiki kono sekai

Densha no mado kara yuuyake koyake yoboyobo baasan hiimago ayasu
Douka minasan oshiawase ni shashousan tengoku made tsurete tte okure
Subarashiki kono sekai

Shabette okotte munashiku natte mukuchi ni nattari mata shaberidasu
Boku wa douse nara neko ni naritai yo kudaranai koto kara nigete nete itai
Subarashiki kono sekai

Manmaru chikyuu wo kono me de mitai ichido de ii kara hontou ni mitai
Uchuu no hate tte donna tokoro jikan to kyori wo koeta sekai
Subarashiki kono sekai

Umi kara ohisama hajikidasare atarashii tetsukazu no ichinichi hajimari
Boku wa daisuki na beddo no naka poketa atama de kushami wo ippatsu
Subarashiki kono sekai

Minzoku funsou hateshinai shikaeshi seigi no Amerika misairu buchikomu
Ueta kodomo no metsuki wa surudoku gizensha to yobarete jisatsu suru otokotachi
Subarashiki kono sekai

Baiku de supiido kono mi wo makasu ironna fuukei ushiro e futtobu
Sateto boku wa nani wo shiyou ka sukunaku tomo kousha no mado wa waranai yo
Subarashiki kono sekai

Ore wa itsudemo muki muki muki muki ni naru
Kudaranai koto demo muki muki muki muki ni naru
Kuchi kara awa tobashi muki muki muki muki ni naru
Daiji na koto naosara muki muki muki muki muki

Waratta kao kara okotta kao e kanjou no tsunami ga hatoba wo osou yo
Noo doraggu noo arukooru de bakuhatsu shiyou yume wo miru mae ni genjitsu wo miyou
Subarashiki kono sekai

Ore wa itsudemo muki muki muki muki ni naru
Kudaranai koto demo muki muki muki muki ni naru
Dou demo ii koto demo muki muki muki muki ni naru
Daiji na koto naosara muki muki muki muki muki

Boku no karada ni afureru enerugii arayuru konnan mo buchikowashi susumi yo
Satori kao no wakadoshiyori ni keri wo irete bane wo kikasete sekai wo kaeru yo
Subarashiki kono sekai
素晴らしきこの世界

作詩・作曲:倉持陽一
編曲:Igarashi Koji


No comments:

Post a Comment