Wednesday, April 5, 2006

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - GARDEN OF MY HEART

Gouon Progressive / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"GARDEN OF MY HEART"
2006.04.05
Gou On Progressive [Album]
Nippon TV SPONCHU ending theme

Garden of My Heart

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

A flower bloomed inside my heart. A real beautiful flower.
Standing alone, acting tough. But, really, it's a beautiful flower.

My dull heart's reflecting in the clear sky of a certain day
Colliding with anxiety every day, my heart was weeping

I forcibly acted like an adult and got serious right away
Wanting only the future, I feared tomorrow

Even the gentle flower swaying in my heart won't attract attention just by acting tough
It's so frustrating being unable to laugh honestly, alone in sunlight filtering through the trees

A flower bloomed inside my heart. Standing alone, acting tough. But...

Still not wanting to accept the unknown reality and unable to stop grimacing
I was so concerned about the small things that I overlooked what was important

I'm gonna stop clinging to the place I can't return to now, forever

Even the gentle flower blooming in my heart is just acting tough, next to you
Now just us in the sunlight filtering through the trees, someday I feel I'll be able to laugh honestly

Feeling joy, feeling chagrin, my overflowing tears will someday become rain
Raining down on me, raining down on you, my heart's flower is growing!

My shed tears aren't meaningless if they become an arrow to tomorrow
I'll even run through the thorny path - I want to feel the happiness of living
I hope I can become honest tomorrow - what's blooming in my heart is a gentle flower

A flower bloomed inside my heart. Standing alone, acting tough. But...
A flower bloomed inside my heart. A real beautiful flower.
Standing alone, acting tough. But, really, it's a beautiful flower.
GARDEN OF MY HEART

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

A FLOWER BLOOMED INSIDE MY HEART. A REAL BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.
STANDING ALONE ACTING TOUGH. BUT REALLY IT'S A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.

Aru hi no hareta sora no naka ni atashi no kusunda kokoro wa utsutteru
Fuan to mainichi butsukatte atashi no kokoro wa mesomeso shite mashita

Muri ni otona butte sugu muki ni natteta
Saki no koto bakari wo motomete asu wo kowagatte ita

Kokoro ni yureteru yasashii hana mo tsuyogaru bakari ja me mo hikanai wa
Komorebi no naka ni hitoribocchi de sunao ni waraenai noga kuyashikute

A FLOWER BLOOMED INSIDE MY HEART. STANDING ALONE ACTING TOUGH. BUT…

Madamada shiranai genjitsu wo mitometakunakute shikamettsura naosezu ni
Sasai na koto bakari ki ni shite taisetsu na mono wo miushinatte mashita

Modorenai basho ni sugaru nowa mou yameyou zuutto

Kokoro ni saiteru yasahii hana mo tsuyogaru bakari sa kimi no tonari de
Komorebi no naka ni ima futarikiri itsuka wa sunao ni waraeru ki ga suru

Yorokobi kanjite kuyashisa kanjite afureta namida ga itsuka ame ni natte
Boku ni furisosoide kimi ni furisosoide kokoro no hana wa seichou shite iku'n da yo!

Nagashita namida mo muimi ja nai yo asu e no yajirushi ni naru no nara ne
Ibara no michi demo kakenukete iku yo ikiteru shiawase kanjite itai
Ashita wa sunao ni naremasu you ni watashi no kokoro ni saku nowa yasashii hana

A FLOWER BLOOMED INSIDE MY HEART. OH... STANDING ALONE ACTING TOUGH. BUT…
A FLOWER BLOOMED INSIDE MY HEART. A REAL BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.
STANDING ALONE ACTING TOUGH. BUT REALLY IT'S A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.
ガーデン オブ MY ハート

作詞・作曲・編曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


No comments:

Post a Comment