Wednesday, April 5, 2006

HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Hoshizora ni Furu Yuki

Gouon Progressive / HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
"Hoshizora ni Furu Yuki"
2006.04.05
Gou On Progressive [Album]

Snow Falling into the Starry Sky

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Under the starry sky where white powder snow dances, I'm searching only for you

Pulling in the yearning of that day like when I saw snow for the first time
I want to tell you, but can't reach you. The threads of my feelings are frozen

How long are you gonna keep quiet? C'mon, stretch out your arms
How long are you gonna keep shivering? C'mon, stand on your feet
Get up, stand up, stand up, get up, wake up!

I'm not afraid of anything
As long as you're here, take me to the white darkness

The gentle words that used to rain down all over my body are no longer here
In my deep, heavy sighs, I'm longing only for you

The fragments disappeared at some point
but I'm sure they'll be there whenever I close my eyes
Get up, stand up, stand up, get up, wake up!

I don't want anything
I want to melt, held by you
like on that day...

Under the starry sky where white powder snow dances, I want to live on as long as I'm with you...
If everything dyes in white, let's disappear just as we were on that day
Somewhere far away... Take me far away.
Somewhere far away... Take me far away.
Hoshizora ni Furu Yuki

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR

Shiroi konayuki mau hoshizora no shita de anata dake wo sagashite iru

Hajimete no yuki wo mita you na ano hi no akogare taguriyose
Tsutaetai mama todokanai kooritsuita omoi no ito

Itsu made damatte'n no saa ude wo nobashite
Itsu made furuete'n no saa sono ashi de tatte
Get up stand up stand up get up wake up!

Nanimo kowakunai no
Anata ga iru nara shiroi yami e tsurete itte

Karadajuu ni furisosoideta yasashii kotoba ga mou nakute
Fukaku omoi toiki no naka anata dake wo motomete iru

Itsu kara ka kiete shimatta sono kakeratachi mo
Itsudatte me wo tojireba kitto soko ni aru dakara
Get up stand up stand up get up wake up!

Nanimo hoshikunai no
Anata ni dakarete tokete itai noni
Ano hi no mama...

Shiroi konayuki mau hoshizora no shita de anata to nara ikite ikitai...
Nanimokamo ga shiroku somaru nara ano hi no mama kiete shimaou
Dokoka tooku e... Take me far away.
Dokoka tooku e... Take me far away.
星空に降る雪

作詞・作曲・編曲:HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR


No comments:

Post a Comment