Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hamasaki Ayumi : "untitled for her... story 2" Lyrics

"untitled for her... story 2" is a song released by Hamasaki Ayumi on the avex trax label on February 8th, 2013.
The song appears as track #12 on her fourteenth album "LOVE again".

Untitled for Her... Story 2

Lyrics: ayumi hamasaki
Music & Arrangement: Yuuta Nakano

I'm all right now. I've gotten over it
Make that kind of expression
It's been just five years since that day
Months and days have passed

Even now my wish
Has not changed
Just once more, just once more
I want to see you

As we held hands and walked
The two of us laughed
And cried over small things

From the place you chose to be
How does the present me
Appear to you?

I'm praying that
At that place you chose to be
Not a single thing
Is causing you pain

Wait for me until that someday comes

Far from disappearing from here
I want you to hear about
The stories that keep increasing
Incessantly, everyday

On that day
When I can see you once again
May I embrace you so tightly
That it bothers you?

untitled for her... story 2

Sakushi: ayumi hamasaki
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Nakano Yuuta

Mou daijoubu norikoeta
Sonna kao wo shite
Ano hi kara choudo gonen
Tsukihi tachimashita

Ima mo watashi no negai nara
Kawaranai mama desu
Ichido dake mou ichido dake
Anata ni aitai

Te wo tsunaide aruki nagara
Sasai na koto de naitari
Warattari shite ita futari

Anata no eranda basho kara wa
Ima no konna watashi wa donna fuu ni
Nee utsutte iru deshou ka

Anata no eranda sono basho ni
Anata wo kurushimeru mono nado
Hitotsu sae nai koto wo
Inottemasu

Itsuka no sono hi made mattete

Koko niwa kieteku dokoroka
Anata ni kiite hoshii
SUTOORII taemanaku
Fue tsudzukeru mainichi desu

Itsuka mou ichido anata ni
Aeta sono toki wa
Iyagarareru kurai
Daki tsuite mitemo ii desu ka

untitled for her... story 2

作詞:ayumi hamasaki
作曲・編曲:中野雄太

No comments:

Post a Comment