Tuesday, August 13, 2013

shizuku & Misora Natsuhi : "Orchestral Score" English Lyrics


"Orchestral Score" is a song released by shizuku & Misora Natsuhi on the WHITESOFT label on August 13th, 2013.
The song was used as the ending theme for the game "Gangsta Republica".
The song appears as track #11 (DISC 2) on the soundtrack album "Gangsta Republica Original Sound Track".

Orchestral Score

Lyrics: Shifumi Matsushima
Composition & Arrangement: Tetsuya Yano

That summer that repeated again and again passed by
and disappeared into memories
That face that gazed at me
becomes unreachable
The sunflower in the heat haze
was next to me,
but I always remember
our promise in the evening calm

Now I can't stay the same as yesterday,
so the road I advance on is sometimes wrong,
but my dream of you continues on
without even the warmth dying out

Kindness always overflows, so I don't notice it,
but I can't return to the days we were able to share
I won't forget the trivial words,
so I'll give you mundane farewells and thank yous

Those days we walked together passed by
and memories increased
I want to tell those friends
who protected me

Faith in front of the house
though we had it for a moment,
someday I'll look back on the summer grass at twilight

Even now I'm the same as yesterday and can't change,
so the place I aim for is a bit far,
but the changing seasons gave me a present
with only smiles

It always passes so casually,
so I can't notice it,
but I won't forget you, you who I could understand
because I'll recall your smile at times
Thank you for the everyday courage

The sunlight filtering through trees by the window
is always so dazzling
so our connected hands don't come undone
even if we're apart

If I can't stay the same as yesterday,
then my way of walking will be different sometimes,
but my dreams with you will continue on
the same as in those days

Kindness always overflows, so I don't notice it,
but I can't return to the days we were able to share
I won't forget the trivial words
Thank you for our trivial encounter
Orchestral Score

Sakushi: Matsushima Shifumi
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Yano Tetsuya

Kurikaeshite ita ano natsu wa sugi
Omoide ni kieta
Mitsumerareteta ano omokage wa
Todokanaku naru
Kagerou no himawari nara
Tonari ni ite kureteta keredo
Yuunagi no yakusoku
Itsumademo oboeteru

Ima wa kinou to onaji de irarenai kara
Susumu michi wa toki ni chigau kedo
Soredemo anata no yume wa tsuzuiteku
Nukumori sae mo kiezu

Itsumo yasashisa ni afure kizukanai kedo
Wakachiaeta hibi wa modorenai
Sasai na kotoba wo wasurenai kara
Arifureta sayonara arigatou

Tomo ni aruiteta ano hibi wa sugi
Omoide wa fueta
Mamorarete ita ano tomogara ni
Tsutaetaku naru

Nokisaki no shinrai nara
Setsuna ni machiawaseteta keredo
Tasogare no natsukusa itsu no hi ka furikaeru

Ima mo kinou to onaji de kawarenai kara
Mezasu basho wa sukoshi tooi kedo
Utsurou kisetsu ga kureta okurimono
Hohoemi dake wo fukumi

Itsumo nanigenaku sugite
Kizukenai kedo
Wakariaeta kimi wo wasurenai
Tama niwa egao wo omoidasu kara
Arifureta yuuki wo arigatou

Komorebi no madobe
Itsudemo mabashikute
Hanaretemo hodokenu you
Tsunaida te wo

Kinou to onaji de irarenai nara
Arukikata wa toki ni chigau kedo
Soredemo anata to yume wa tsuzuiteku
Ano koro to onaji you ni

Yasashisa ni afure kizukanai kedo
Wakachiatta hibi wa modorenai
Sasai na kotoba wo wasurenai kara
Arifureta deai wo arigatou
Orchestral Score

作詞:松島詩史
作曲・編曲:友永香鈴

No comments:

Post a Comment