Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HUMBERT HUMBERT - Yokogao Shika Shiranai

FOLK / humbert humbertFOLK / humbert humbert
"Yokogao Shika Shiranai"
2016.06.08
FOLK [Album]

I Only Know Your Face in Profile

Lyrics & Composition: Ryousei Satou

There's nothing I want today either, but unable to control myself, I called you
When the phone rang five times, an unfamiliar voice said this:
"We're out at the moment. Please leave a message"
But there's nothing I want, so I couldn't say anything in the end

Should I give up for today?
Or should I call again later?

And while I'm worried over things like that, night quickly gets later
and before I know it, it's already so late. I couldn't call after all

There's nothing I want today either, but unable to control myself, I visited your house
When I tried to push the bell, I got scared now at this stage
I wonder if you'd frown at me. I wonder if you'd open the door for me
You'd probably hate me. Or maybe you already hate me

Should I give up for today?
Should I give it a try and go even if I fail?

I worry over things like that, and get stared at by the people coming and going
and before I know it, it's already so late. I couldn't see you after all

I couldn't see you after all
Yokogao Shika Shiranai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Satou Ryousei

Kyou mo boku wa you mo nai noni gaman dekizu ni denwa wo kaketa
Gokai BERU ga natta tokoro de shiranai koe ga kou itta
Tadaima rusu ni shite orimasu goyou no kata wa MESSEEJI wo to
Dakedo boku wa you mo nai kara kekkyoku nanimo ienakatta

Kyou no tokoro wa akirameyou ka
Soretomo ato de kakenaosou ka

Sonna koto de nayanderu ma ni yoru wa dondon osokunattete
Ki ga tsuitara mou konna jikan toutou denwa dekinakatta

Kyou mo boku wa you mo nai noni gaman dekizu ni ie wo tazueta
BERU wo osou to shita tokoro de imasara kowaku natte kita
Iya na kao wo sareru darou ka tobira wo akete kureru darou ka
Moshikashitara kirawareru kamo soretomo sude ni iya nano kamo

Kyou no tokoro wa akirameyou ka
Dame de motomoto itte miyou ka

Sonna koto de nayande itara ikikau hito ni jirojiro mirare
Ki ga tsuitara mou konna jikan toutou kimi ni aenakatta

Toutou kimi ni aenakatta
横顔しか知らない

作詞・作曲:佐藤良成




No comments:

Post a Comment