Wednesday, March 1, 2017

HY - Hikari

Chance / HYChance / HY
"Hikari"
2017.03.01
CHANCE [Album]

Light

Lyrics & Composition: Shun Naka

The "today" and "from here on"
that we should call out as usual won't come
Soundlessly it's the sign of the beginning
I fell in love with you

The days I think of you
are becoming mundane days
In the sorrow of not ever letting you go
I embraced the "farewells" and "thank yous"

Brandishing the certain feelings
there are countless holes in the walls of my heart
The wind blows in and sometimes the rain too
I'll accept the reality

We'll never be attracted to one another
It starts from a single feeling

Another light shining in
colors my days
Even your casual gestures
are light shining on me

Dead at night
I looked up at the shining stars
They're like my heart
I won't ask for tomorrow to be a good day too
I'll make tomorrow a good day too

I'm sure one day a day will come
when I say "farewell" and "thank you" to this unrequited love
But that's fine. Today too I'll shout
that I love you

The days I think of you
are becoming mundane days
The white moon by the sun
The dazzling light known as you shines on me
Hikari

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shun Naka

Itsumodoori to yobu hazu no
"Kyou" to "korekara" wa konai
Oto mo naku hajimari no aizu
Boku wa kimi ni koi wo shita

Kimi no koto omou mainichi ga
Arifureta hibi ni kawatte iku yo
Zutto hanasanakatta kanashimi ni
"Sayonara" to "arigatou" tte dakishimeta

Tashika na omoi furikazashite
Mune no kabe niwa musuu no ana
Fukikomu kaze toki niwa ame mo
Ukeireru yo genjitsu wo

Tagai ni hikareau koto wa nai no
Hitotsu no omoi kara hajimaru no

Mata hitotsu sashikomu hikari ga
Boku no mainichi ni iro wo tsuketeku
Nanigenai kimi no shigusa sae
Boku wo terasu hikari nano

Mayonaka
Kagayaku hoshitachi wo miageta
Boku no kokoro mitai
Ashita mo ii hi ni nare ja nakute
Ashita mo ii hi ni suru yo

Itsuka kitto kono kataomoi ni
"Sayonara" "arigatou" tte iu hi ga kuru no
Soredemo ii no kyou mo kimi wo
Daisuki datte sakebu no

Kimi no koto omou mainichi ga
Arifureta hibi ni kawatte iku yo
Taiyou no soba de shiroi tsuki
Boku wo terasu kimi to iu mabushii hikari


作詞・作曲:Shun Naka


No comments:

Post a Comment