Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Kageyama Hironobu - Amaku Kiken na Yoru ni

A.O.R / Hironobu Kageyama
"Amaku Kiken na Yoru ni"
2017.07.25
A.O.R [Album]

On Sweet, Dangerous Nights

Lyrics: Hironobu Kageyama
Composition: Youichi Matsuo
Arrangement: Broadway
Main Arrangement & Programming: Ken'ichi Sudou

Sweet sighs overflow slightly
Dozing off in the night wind, they stopped time
Tanned skin and your lips, gently pushing against them
Upturned eyes invite me

I gaze at the wine swaying in the sweaty glass
and you play hard to get over and over
Light intoxication will make you reveal your true feelings
It's too late now. I'm in love?

Enticed by summer, I've got a feeling like I'll catch fire
The city days don't give me
If it'd come true, I'd like to have your sleeping all to myself
I want to hesitate in the night with you

Enticed by the blue sea and sky
I've fallen into a trap I mustn't fall into
On the sweet, dangerous nights, the two of us start rowing
I'll smile with fate; I'll give in (can't go back)

We've passed the southbound date, cruising
Forget everything and close your eyes
I want to heal both our solitude with warmth
I want to hesitate in the night with you
Amaku Kiken na Yoru ni

Sakushi: Kageyama Hironobu
Sakkyoku: Matsuo Youichi
Henkyoku: Broadway
Main Arrangement & Programming: Sudou Ken'ichi

Wazuka ni koboreru amai toiki ga
Yokaze ni madoromi toki wo tometa yo
Yaketa hada ni kuchibiru yasashiku oshiate
Uwamezukai sasou

Asebamu GURASU ni yureru WAIN wo
Mitsumete kurikaesu kiwadoi kakehiki
Karui yoi ni honne wo sarashite shimau yo
Teokure sa mou I'm in love?

Natsu ni sasoware moetsukisou na Feeling
Tokai no hibi wa Don't give me
Kanau nara sono nemuri hitorijime ni shitai sa
Yoru ni kimi to mayoitai

BURUU na umi to sora ni sasoware
Ochite wa ikenai wana ni hamatta
Amaku kiken na yoru ni kogidasu futari sa
Sadame to warau I'll give in(can't go back)

Minamimawari no hizuke wo koeta Cruising
Subete wasurete close your eyes
Otagai no kodoku wo nukumori de iyashitai
Yoru ni kimi to mayoitai
甘く危険な夜に

作詞:影山ヒロノブ
作曲:松尾洋一
編曲:Broadway
メイン・アレンジ、プログラミング:須藤賢一


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the translation! I am very happy with the result! :D

    ReplyDelete