Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Okui Masami : "Ano Koro no Boku to Ima no Boku" English Lyrics

Happy End / Masami Okui
"Ano Koro no Boku to Ima no Boku" is a song released by Okui Masami on the Lantis label on August 30th, 2017.
The song appears as tracks #2 & #4 on her forty-eighth single "Innocent Bubble" (as the original version and 'off vocal') and as track #7 on her eighteenth album "HAPPY END".

Me Then and Me Now

Lyrics: Masami Okui
Composition: rino
Arrangement: Hijiri Anze

It's been a while; you seem well
You've gotten gentle and your bigger back made me so happy; I couldn't put it into words
Holding dreams towards tomorrow within reality and ideals
whenever you thought about just shining...yeah, you lost heart, right?

We talked together within the jewelry box
Aah, is it a slightly different future from the world we imagined?

When lonely, let's listen to this song
If I close my eyes, I can fly to "those times"
No matter where or what I'm doing, I can always remember
Our "hearts" will be near...even if we're apart

The days have accumulated within the fading time
My dimming memories, yeah...somewhat make me a bit lonely

Since the time I got where I was called an adult,
there were times when what I couldn't tell anyone was so heavy I couldn't move

The clouds drift in the blue sky
Can you see them too from the town you spend time in?
The smile that comes to mind on rainy days starts shining brightly
It'll be all-right. I'm sure I can walk on

Someone is supporting someone. They're connected by an invisible thread
Waving our hands "see you later", we start walking on our respective paths

When lonely, I'll sing this song
If I close my eyes, I can fly to "those times"
No matter where or what I'm doing, I can always remember
Our "hearts" will be near...even if we're apart
Ano Koro no Boku to Ima no Boku

Sakushi: Okui Masami
Sakkyoku: rino
Henkyoku: Anze Hijiri

Hisashiburi genki sou da ne
Yasashikute ookiku natta kimi no senaka ureshikatta kotoba ni dekinai
Genjitsu to risou no naka de ashita e no yume idaite
Kagayaku koto dake wo sou...kangaete wa kujiketakke

Housekibako no naka de issho ni katatta
Aa omoiegaita sekai to sukoshi chigau mirai kana?

Sabishii toki kono uta wo kikou yo
Me wo tojireba "ano koro" e tonde ikeru kara
Doko ni itemo nani wo shitemo itsudemo omoidaseru
"Kokoro" soba ni iyou...hanaretetatte

Toozakaru jikan no naka de mainichi wo tsumikasaneta
Usureyuku kioku wa sou...nandaka chotto sabishii ne

Dare nimo ienai KOTO
Otona to yobareru you ni natta koro kara omokute ugokenai toki mo atta

Aoi sora ni nagarete yuku kumo wa
Kimi ga sugosu machi kara mo miete imasu ka?
Ame no hi nimo ukabu egao mabushiku kagayakidasu
Daijoubu kitto aruite ikeru

Dareka ga dareka wo sasaeteru mienai ito de tsunagatteru
"Mata ne" to te wo furi arukidasu sorezore no michi

Sabishii toki kono uta wo utau yo
Me wo tojireba "ano koro" e tonde ikeru kara
Doko ni itemo nani wo shitemo itsudemo omoidaseru
"Kokoro" soba ni iyou...hanaretetatte
あの頃の僕と今の僕

作詞:奥井雅美
作曲:rino
編曲:安瀬聖


No comments:

Post a Comment