Thursday, November 30, 2017

SHIKURAMEN : "Omedetou Arigatou" English Lyrics

Shikuramen / ShikuramenShikuramen / Shikuramen
"Omedetou Arigatou" is a song released by SHIKURAMEN on the UNIVERSAL MUSIC label on November 29th, 2017.
The song appears as track #5 on their sixth album "SHIKURAMEN".

Congrats, Thanks

Lyrics & Composition: DEppa
Arrangement: Denkyuu

It's so embarrassing I can't really say it
Today's a special day, so I'll present this word:
"Congrats"

Before putting presents and cake side-by-side and singing,
let's give thanks sincerely first
Father, mother, it's all thanks to you
Thank you so much for giving birth to me

You gave me a name
and filled me with love
Smiling gently and sometimes getting angry
You supported me by my side no matter what

It's so embarrassing I can't really say it
Today's a special day, so I'll present some words
You were born in this world
and getting to meet you makes me so happy

There's no time or test or conditions
to being your friend
You don't need a reason for loving someone, right?
That's "love", isn't it!? "L.O.V.E"
I could meet you from among 6 million people - a miracle of an encounter
It's not coincidence, so we've gotta celebrate, right? (lol)
C'mon! It's the start of the party!

I want to see your pleased face, so I think about many things
I'm gonna give you an astonishing surprise
In unison with everyone, let's present this song!

The one person I love in this world
I'll sing a song for you!
You were born, I met you, I could be with you
and it's made me so happy
Thanks, thanks, Happy Birthday
Let's celebrate with everyone! "Congrats"

Even after years and decades,
I hope I can celebrate like this at your side
"Congrats"
Omedetou Arigatou

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: DEppa
Henkyoku: Denkyuu

Terekusakute nakanaka ienai
Kotoba mo kyou wa tokubetsu na hi dakara okurou
"Omedetou"

PUREZENTO ya KEEKI wo narabete utau mae ni
Mazu wa kokoro kara kansha shiyou
Tousan, kaasan, subete futari no okage
Unde kurete doumo arigatou

Namae wo sazukete kurete
Aijou sosoide kureta
Yasashiku warattari tama ni okottari
Donna toki mo soba de sasaete kureta

Terekusakute nakanaka ienai
Kotoba mo kyou wa tokubetsu na hi dakara okurou
Kono sekai ni kimi ga umarete
Deaeta koto ga boku wa tobikiri shiawase da yo

Tomodachi ni naru noni jikan toka
Shiken toka jouken nante nai
Hito wo aisuru noni riyuu nante nai desho?
Sore ga "ai" desho! "L.O.V.E"
Rokujuu oku nin no naka kara deaeta meguriawase no kiseki
Guuzen ja nai kara iwau shika nai yo ne? w
Saa! PAATII no hajimari!

Yorokobu kao ga mitakute iroiro kangaete miru
Odoroku you na SAPURAIZU shiyou
Minna de koe awase kono uta okurou!

Kono sekai ni tatta hitori no daisuki na hito
Kimi no tame ni uta wo utaou!
Kimi ga umare kimi to deatte kimi to irete
Boku wa tobikkiri shiawase da yo
Arigatou arigatou Happy Birthday
Minna de iwaou! "Omedetou"

Nannen mo nanjuunen tattemo
Koushite kimi no tonari de iwaetara ii na
"Omedetou"
おめでとう ありがとう

作詞・作曲:DEppa
編曲:電球


No comments:

Post a Comment