Thursday, December 21, 2017

Houkago Princess : "Abrakatab Luv!" English Lyrics

Abracadabu Luv! / Hokago Princess
"Abrakatab Luv!" is a song released by Houkago Princess on the FORZA RECORDS label on December 20th, 2017.
The song appears as tracks #1 & #4 on their fourteenth single "Kaguya ni Negai wo" (as the original version and 'instrumental').

Abrakatab Luv!

Lyrics: Masaki Fujiwara
Composition & Arrangement: XYZ

It's a far and distant legend - abra!
A bit of a cheeky princess - katab luv!
The target of rumors throughout the desert
(Once you peek under the veil)
With one wink that scatters about stardust, ah

With my Abrakatab luv, U luv U luv
It's a sure thing you'll fall in love
Ah, but it's all an illusion
(Setting up a trap in my heart)
You catch my attention by every way possible,
but I won't be anyone's
Sweep me away. See ya tomorrow
(Good-bye! 3.2.1...leaving behind my scent)

What a dimwitted prince, tsk tsk
(Luv...that's right, girls are luv)
You're like that, so I gotta punish you
(Shining when loved)
We've jumped onto a magic carpet
(Oh...the Nile's the color of tears too)
Take a look: I won't allow a maiden to be in a tough spot

With my Abrakatab luv, U luv U luv
I'll cast a love spell on you
You burning passionately with love
(Heaven? Hell? It's up to me)

You cry saying you love me,
but I absolutely won't fall in love
Let me have a good dream. Good night
(Good-night! 3.2.1...leaving behind a smile)

Swaying, it's working
(Dizzy, you can't escape)
Look, look it's just as I say

But alone in the amber moonlit night,
a sapphire tear falls

My Abrakatab Luv doesn't work
on my only one
Ah, if one day I can find them...
(I'm searching, staying as a maiden)
A paradise Ali Baba and Sindbad
would be envious us
Iftah ya, I'll take you with me
(My trump Luv! I'll give it to you)
Abrakatab Luv, U luv U luv
Abrakatab Luv!

Sakushi: Fujiwara Masaki
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: XYZ

Sore wa haruka tooi monogatari ABURA
Chotto namaiki na ohimesama KATABURA
Sabakujuu de uwasa no mato da yo
(BEERU no shita nozoitara mou)
Hoshikuzu ga chirabaru UINKU hitotsu de ah

ABURAKATABURA de U luv U luv
Koi ni ochiru nowa hitsuzen
Ah dakedo subete wa maboroshi
(HAATO no naka ni wana wo shikakete)
ANO TE KONO TE ki wo hiitemo
Dare no mono nimo naranai
Muchuu ni sasete mata ashita
(Good-bye! 3.2.1...kaori nokoshite)

Nante wakarazuya no oujisama ARARA
(Luv...sou yo onna no ko wa)
Sonna anata niwa oshioki wo agenakya
(Ai sarete kagayaku mono)
Tobinotta no mahou no juutan
(oh...NAIRU mo namida no iro)
Mite nasai otome no PINCHI wa yurusanai wa

ABURAKATABURA de U luv U luv
Koi no jumon saa kakemashou
Jounetsu ni sono mi wo kogashite
(Tengoku? Jigoku? Watashi shidai yo)

AISHITERU nante naitemo
Zettai watashi wa ochinai
Ii yume wo misasete oyasumi
(Good-night! 3.2.1...hohoemi oite)

Yuurayuurara kiite kuru
(Kuurakuurara nigerarenai wa)
Hoorahoorara watashi no iu toori

Dakedo hitori kohaku no tsukiyo ni
SAFAIA no namida PORORI

ABURAKATABURA mo kikanai
Tatta hitori dake no hito wo
Ah itsuka mitsukerareta nara
(Shoujo no mama de sagashite iru no)
ARIBABA mo SHINDOBADDO mo
Urayamu you na rakuen
IFUTAFU YAA tsuretette ageru
(Totteoki no Luv! Anata ni ageru)
ABURAKATABURA U luv U luv
アブラカタブ Luv!

作詞:藤原優樹
作曲・編曲:XYZ


No comments:

Post a Comment