Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Shiraishi Haruka : "Michi no Kanata" English Lyrics

A.I.C.O. Incarnation
"Michi no Kanata" is a song released by Shiraishi Haruka on the Lantis label on March 28th, 2018.
The song was used as the ending theme for the anime "A.I.C.O. Incarnation".
The song appears as track #1 (DISC 1) on the soundtrack album "A.I.C.O. Incarnation Original Soundtrack".

The Unknown Beyond

Lyrics: Yoriko Mori
Composition: Tarou Iwashiro

Today's me, born today,
wants to see a still unknown wind

I've named yesterday's tears "hope"
If I've come here to meet the future,
then I will walk

That morning sun, yes, pours down
on every last life

Everyone is a miraculous life for someone else
I'm sure we've come here, led by the light
Let's walk on

Hearts are wandering travelers
Searching for an answer, not stopping

Now I've named yesterday's tears "hope"
I've come here to meet the future,
so I'll start walking again
The unknown beyond
Michi no Kanata

Sakushi: Mori Yoriko
Sakkyoku: Iwashiro Tarou

Kyou umareta kyou no watashi ga
Mada shiranai kaze wo mitakute

Kinou no namida ni kibou to nazuketa
Mirai to deau tame koko e kita nara
Aruite miyou

Ano asahi wa sou inochi ni
Furisosogu yo hitori nokorazu

Daremo ga dareka no kiseki no sonzai
Hikari ni michibikare koko e kita hazu
Aruite yukou

Kokoro wa sasurau tabibito
Kotae wo sagashite tomaranu mama

Ima kinou no namida ni kibou to nazuketa
Mirai to deau tame koko e kita kara
Arukidasou mata
Michi no kanata
未知の彼方

作詞:森由里子
作曲:岩代太郎

No comments:

Post a Comment