Wednesday, June 13, 2018

RED RICE - AIKARA

Shonan no Kaze - Ichigo Ichie - / Shonan no Kaze
"AIKARA"
2018.06.13
Shounan no Kaze ~Ichigo Ichie~ [Album]

AIKARA

Lyrics & Composition: RED RICE
Arrangement: D&H & SUNNY BOY for TinyVoice, Production

Born in a country with words starting with "A I"
I've lived supported by the love of friends and family

I'm indecisive and get bored easily
but I can't help but worry
I tend to be shy, but
I could talk naturally as much as I wanted with you

On the way home after seeing you off
I already missed you
I looked at the passenger seat and decided in my heart

I've finally met the one
God, thank you. I'll make her happy

You're super impatient and strong-minded
but you're surprisingly family-oriented
You never back down in a fight
but you usually cry when you watch animal-related shows

Our personalities are completely different
but I wanna be together forever. I bet my life on this
and put a ring on you and vowed

I've finally met the one
Thank you for everything. I'll make her happy

How many more times can I eat your cooking?
We're gonna travel, right?
We're gonna go on dates, right?
Struggling to raise a baby we haven't seen yet
Fighting illness together
You'll be in the rest of my life from here on
We'll dye the world colorfully
But I know it won't always be fun times too
No matter what happens
When we're together, just like magic,
smiles are born

I've finally met the one
Thank you so much. I'll make her happy

I've finally met the one
Thank you so much. I'm so happy

Starting from "A I" and then "U E O", we look up together
Our password is "AIKARA"
A precious bond between the two of us

* Due to the title being written in katakana, it's unclear what the meaning is, so I've left it as is. It could possibly mean "from love". Likewise, the use of "A I U E O" is the start of Japanese syllabry
AIKARA

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: RED RICE
Henkyoku: D&H & SUNNY BOY for TinyVoice, Production

"Ai" kara hajimaru kotoba no kuni ni umarete
Kazoku ya nakama no ai ni sasaerare ikite kita

Yuujuufudan de akippoi ore dakedo
Ki ni natte shouganai
Hitomishirigimi na ore dakedo
Kimi da to shizen ni ikura demo hanaseta

Okuritodoketa kaerimichi
Mou aitai
Kokoro no naka de joshuseki wo nagame kimeta

Yatto deaeta unmei no hito
Kamisama arigatou shiawase ni suru yo

Chou sekkachi de otokomasari na kimi dakedo
Igai to kateiteki
Kenka ja zettai hikanai kimi dakedo
Doubutsukei no terebi de daitai naichau ne

Seikaku mo zenzen chigau futari dakedo
Zutto issho ni itai jinsei wo kakete
Yubiwa wo hamete chikatta

Yatto deaeta unmei no hito
Itsumo arigatou shiawase ni suru yo

Ato nando kimi no teryouri wo taberen darou?
Ryokou ni iku'n darou?
Deeto wo suru'n darou?
Mada minu Baby no kosodate ni funtou shitari
Issho ni byouki to tatakattari
Korekara no jinsei subete ni kimi ga iru
Sekai wo karafuru ni somete iku
Demo tanoshii toki bakari ja nai nomo wakatte iru
Donna koto ga arou ga
Futari de iru to mahou ga kakatta you ni
Egao ga umareru'n da

Yatto deaeta unmei no hito
Hontou arigatou shiawase ni suru yo

Yatto deaeta unmei no hito
Hontou arigatou shiawase da yo

"A I" kara hajimari "U E O" issho ni miagete
Aikotoba sore wa "AIKARA"
Taisetsu na futari no kizuna
アイカラ

作詞・作曲:RED RICE
編曲:D&H & SUNNY BOY for TinyVoice、Production


No comments:

Post a Comment