Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Okui Masami : "Innocent Bubble" English Lyrics

Happy End / Masami Okui
"Innocent Bubble" is a song released by Okui Masami on the Lantis label on August 30th, 2017.
The song appears as tracks #1 & #3 on her forty-eighth single "Innocent Bubble" (as the original version and 'off vocal') and as track #3 on her eighteenth album "HAPPY END".

Innocent Bubble

Lyrics: Masami Okui
Composition & Arrangement: Katsuhiko Kurosu

Holding feelings she can't shout anywhere, even now she can't remove the mask
Will the pure girl stay clumsy, and rot away, unable to break her shell?

The miracle was way too fast. I missed my chance. Oh, it's too late

I want to tell you about how I want to cry. I'll sing...yes, I've gotten through it over and over
A "gallant" way of life!? Back-to-back risks. There are things I've lost sight off, too
"If I could turn back time just once..."
I've realized for the first time, because I love you
At that time I've realized the innocent

The girl without anything, you know, said "I was horribly selfish"
But, she spread her beautiful wings, and imagined the sky, a future she'll flap her wings in

In the days I'm much too hurt, failures soaked in - my heartache

"I won't complain" - that's strength. I didn't know that truth that someone whispered
"The pride to not cry" - that's weakness. I should've told you that properly
The moment our shoulders touched just once,
I realized for the first time how much I love you
I realized it then, but...

Unable to contain my "tears", I cry "I love you"
Becoming bubbles, soaked up towards the sky, then melting...

I want to tell you about how I want to cry. I'll sing...yes, I've gotten through it over and over
I've loved you for so long that I want to cry. I should've told you that properly
I'll wave my hand at the back of the time I can't turn back
I've realized for the first time that still I love you
The rainbow-colored innocent disappears
Innocent Bubble

Sakushi: Okui Masami
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Kurosu Katsuhiko

Doko e mo sakebenai omoi wo kakae ima mo kamen wo hazusenai de iru
Muku na shoujo wa bukiyou na mama de kara wo yabukezu kuchihatete yuku no?

Byousoku sugita kiseki nogashita CHANSU Oh It's too late

Nakitai kimochi wo KIMI ni tsutaetai utaou...sou nandomo norikoete kita
"Isagiyoi" ikizama!? Senakaawase no RISUKU miushinau taisetsu na KOTO mo aru yo ne
"Tatta ichido dake toki wo modosetara..."
Hajimete kizuita Because I love you
Ano toki kizuita INOSENTO

Nannimo motte nakatta shoujo wa ne "Hidoku jikochuu datta" tte hanashi
Demo ne utsukushii hane wo hirogete sora wo habataku asu wo egaiteta

Kizutsuki sugiru hibi de shimikonda zasetsu My heartache

NakiGOTO iwanai sore wa tsuyosa da to dareka ga sasayaku HONNE mo shirazu ni
Nakanai PURAIDO sore ga yowasa da to KIMI niwa chanto tsutaereba yokatta
Tatta ichido dake kata ga fureta toki
Hajimete kizuita How much I love you
Ano toki kizuiteta noni...

Osaekirenai "namida" "daisuki" to
Awa ni nari sora e suikomare toketeku...

Nakitai kimochi wo KIMI ni tsutaetai utau yo...sou nandomo norikoete kita
Nakitai kurai ni zutto suki datta KIMI niwa chanto tsutaereba yokatta
Modosenai toki no senaka ni te wo furu
Hajimete kizuita Still I love you
Kieru nijiiro no INOSENTO
イノセントバブル

作詞:奥井雅美
作曲・編曲:黒須克彦

No comments:

Post a Comment