Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sasaki Eri : "Haruka Naru Tabi" English Lyrics

Harukanaru Tabi / Eri SasakiHarukanaru Tabi / Eri Sasaki
"Haruka Naru Tabi" is a song released by Sasaki Eri on the 5pb.Records label on October 31st, 2018.
The song was used as the ending theme for the anime "BAKUMATSU".
The song appears as tracks #1 & #5 on her fourth single "Haruka Naru Tabi" (as the original version and 'off vocal').

Faraway Journey

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Eri Sasaki
Strings Arrangement: Jun Murakami

Beyond the sea, from somewhere,
a wind dividing destiny blew

I'm sure no one
knows righteousness
While hesitating, while trembling,
walking through a faraway journey

I can change this world
that I've searched for
Embracing that hope
strongly in my heart
I'll get back the true me

I drifted to and fro, without knowing
where the end of the path goes to

I wonder if I'll be able to accept
everything, even the sorrow,
as necessary one day
Continuing on a faraway journey

Together with the changing time,
while gently depicting
my resolution and the future I hung up,
I'll live firmly in truth

I'm sure the feelings,
like the gentle sun,
go round on a faraway journey
without ever rotting away

I can change this world
that I've searched for
Embracing that hope
strongly in my heart, I believe
Now I'll get back the true me
Haruka Naru Tabi

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Sasaki Eri
Strings Arramgenet: Murakami Jun

Umi wo koete izuko kara
Sadame wo wakatsu kaze fuita

Kitto tadashisa nado
Dare nimo wakaranai
Mayoi nagara furue nagara
Haruka naru tabi wo ayunde

Sagashite ita
Kono sekai wo kaete yukeru
Sonna kibou wo
Tsuyoku mune ni daite
Torimodosou makoto no watashi wo

Michi no saki wa izuko e to
Shiru yoshi mo naku tayutatta

Itsuka kurushimi sae
Sore wa hitsuzen da to
Subete ukeirerareru deshou
Haruka naru tabi wo tsuzukete

Utsuri yuku toki to tomo ni
Kokorozashi wo kaketa mirai wo
Sotto kaki nagara
Ashi wo tsukete makoto wo ikiru

Kitto omoitachi wa
Odayaka na hi no you ni
Eien ni kuchihateru koto naku
Haruka naru tabi wo megutte

Sagashite ita
Kono sekai wo kaete yukeru
Sonna kibou wo
Tsuyoku mune ni daite shinjite iru
Ima torimodosu makoto no watashi wo
遥かなる旅

作詞・作曲・編曲:佐々木恵梨
ストリングスアレンジ:村上純

No comments:

Post a Comment