Thursday, November 8, 2018

Iida Riho : "Itsuka Sekai ga Kawaru Made" English Lyrics

20th Anniversary Album -rippihylosophy- / Riho Iida
"Itsuka Sekai ga Kawaru Made" is a song released by Iida Riho on the NBC Universal Entertainment Japan label on November 7th, 2018.
The song was used as the ending theme for the anime "Kijuku Gakkou no Juliet".
The song appears as tracks #1 & #3 on her fourth single "Itsuka Sekai ga Owaru Made" (as the original version and 'instrumental') and as track #11 on her 20th anniversary album "rippihylosophy".

Until the World Someday Changes

Lyrics & Composition: Ryouhei Sataka
Arrangement: Kentarou Sonoda

Running for dear life, I'm so clumsy, aren't I?
I pined for the heat of feelings

Your direct, earnest eyes
I'm sure, I'm sure I want to respond with the same amount of love

You start running without waiting for your dreams
grasping my hand, though I'd given up
Before I knew it, your dream became my dream
Running out of everything you have (ah) I want to support you
until the world someday changes

My heart burns even when we can't meet
My chest calls out to you so painfully
The tenderness of that day, like a ring,
entwines with me and doesn't come undone

Even if what separates us is steep,
I'm sure, I'm sure our dazzling love will cross over

Don't doubt the future you imagine
When you give in, believe in our far-off promise
I pray I'm in the future you imagine
Running out of everything you have (ah) I'll shout my wish

Even when there aren't enough words and it feels like we'll lose sight of things,
as long as I have my heart, because I have it, I won't part with you

You start running without waiting for your dreams
grasping my hand, and I no longer cry
Before you know it your dream will certainly come true
Running out of everything you have (ah) I want to protect you
until the world someday changes
Itsuka Sekai ga Kawaru Made

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sataka Ryouhei
Henkyoku: Sonoda Kentarou

Mugamuchuu hashitte bukiyou da ne
Omoi no atsusa ni mune ga kogareta

Massugu ni shinken na KIMI no hitomi
Onaji kurai no ai de kitto kitto kotaetai

KIMI wa yume wo matazu ni kakedashite yuku
Akirameteta watashi no te wo nigitte
KIMI no yume wa itsushika watashi no yume datta
Moteru subete tsukushite ah sasaete agetai
Itsuka sekai ga kawaru made

Aenai toki nimo kokoro wa moeru
Konna nimo setsunaku mune wa KIMI wo yobu
Ano hi no yasashisa yubiwa no you ni
Watashi ni karande hodokenai mama

Futari wo wakatsu mono kewashikutemo
Mabushii hodo no ai ga kitto kitto koete yuku

KIMI ga egaku mirai wo utagawanai de
Oreta toki wa shinjite tooi yakusoku
KIMI no egaku mirai ni watashi ga imasu you ni
Moteru subete tsukushite ah negai wo sakebu yo

Kotoba tarinakute miushinaisou na toki demo
Kokoro sae areba areba koso KIMI to hanarenai

KIMI wa yume wo matazu ni kakedashite yuku
Mou nakanai watashi no te wo nigitte
KIMI no yume wa itsushika kanarazu kanau kara
Moteru subete stukushite ah mamotte agetai
Itsuka sekai ga kawaru made
いつか世界が変わるまで

作詞・作曲:佐高陵平
編曲:園田健太郎



No comments:

Post a Comment