Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Uchida Yuuma : "Back-alley Monologue" English Lyrics

Ensemble Stars! Album Series / Eden, Adam, Eve
"Back-alley Monologue" is a song released by Uchido Yuuma on the Frontier Works label on April 24th, 2019.
The song appears as track #10 on the album "Ensemble Stars! Album Series Present -Eden-".

Back-alley Monologue

Lyrics: Saori Kodama
Composition: Miki Fujisue
Arrangement: Hironori Aoki
Strings Arrangement: Naoki Tani

A pride that can't rely on the thread of light shining is a fake
In the corner of a back alley that's been tread on, I extend my hands to the beauty that appears

By just waiting for my given fate to be full,
I'm sure I'll be tripped up right away. I'll lose it, and it'll be to late even if I notice it

The place I yearn for the more I can't reach it, the place I wanted the more I couldn't catch it
I gazed in the distant, about to forget even how to wish
In my tightly grasped fists a heartbeat now heats up
The overflowing warm light is the real deal

As if fearing awakening, in this dream I find even the twinkling precious
"The other side of this torn down sky is so vast," I reflect one by one

There are also things that can't be helped as we're helplessly knocked down
Even so, this awkward today changes brilliance into reality

The more I protect, the more I seem to break, and the more I steal, the more I seem to want
My throat heats up from the frustration of being unable to do things well
I open my palms softly, and the newborn heat goes along them
The world gently smiled towards the back alley

The place I yearn for the more I can't reach it, the place I wanted the more I couldn't catch it
I gazed in the distant, about to forget even how to wish
In my tightly grasped fists a heartbeat heats up again
At the end of the lonely world, I'll arrive at the true world
Back-alley Monologue

Sakushi: Kodama Saori
Sakkyoku: Fujisue Miki
Henkyoku: Aoki Hironori
Strings Arrangement: Tani Naoki

Hitosuji sashita hikari no ito ni sugarenai PURAIDO ja nisemono da
Fumitsukerareta rojiura no sumi arawareta mabayusa ni te wo nobasu

Ataerareta unmei ga tada michiro nowo matte iru dake ja
Kitto sugu ni ashi wo sukuwareru ushinatte kizuitemo osoi'n da

Todokanai hodo kogareta basho tsukamenai hodo hoshikatta basho
Negaikata mo wasuresou ni tooku ni mitsumete
Nigirishimeta kobushi no naka ima kodou ga netsu wo obiru
Koboresou na atatakai hikari wa honmono da

Mezameru koto wo osoreru you ni kono yume wa mabataki mo oshiku naru
Kiritotta sora no saki ga konna ni hirokatta to hitotsuzutsu kamishimete

Doushiyou mo nai koto mo aru muryoku ni uchinomesare-nagara
Soredemo bukiyou na kyou ga kagayaki wo genjitsu ni kaete iku

Mamoru hodo ni kowashisou de ubau hodo ni motomesou de
Umaku dekinai modokashisa de nodo ga atsuku naru
Sotto hiraku tenohira kara umaretate no netsu ga tsutau
Rojiura e to yasashiku sekai ga hohoenda

Todokanai hodo kogareta basho tsukamenai hodo hoshikatta basho
Negaikata mo wasuresou ni tooku ni mitsumete
Nigirishimeta kobushi no naka mata kodou ga netsu wo obiru
Kodoku datta sekai no owari ni tadoritsuku True world
Back-alley Monologue

作詞:こだまさおり
作曲:藤末樹
編曲:青木宏憲
ストリングスアレンジ:谷ナオキ


No comments:

Post a Comment