Thursday, May 2, 2019

Shiina Ringo & Sakurai Atsushi : "Kakeochimono" English Lyrics

Sandokushi / Ringo Sheena
"Kakeochimono" is a song released by Shiina Ringo & Sakurai Atsushi on the Virgin Music / Universal Music label on May 2nd, 2019.
The song appears as track #1 on the digital single "Kakeochimono" and as track #4 on her sixth album "Sandokushi".

Elopers

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Ringo Shiina

Aah, shaking off the transparent pursuers,
c'mon, should we pass through the breach at last?
A contrary couple finally sheltering their true forms together
You're a deep green, and, if I'm not mistaken, I'm a wild violet
I don't want freedom; I want you to keep stealing me forever
Yeah, we're complete by nature

Aah, the temporary target gets clear
C'mon, shall we break out of the atmosphere at last?
Us contrary couple have lost our traits long ago
Toward the bottom of your deep ocean, plus/minus filling my wild summit
I don't want space; I want you to keep filling me up more
Hey, it's just right, right? There's nothing left over at all
Yeah, we're complete by nature

Like acidic and basicity; our PH is 7, still connected

I don't want to hesitate; I want you to keep choosing forever
Depending on each other, finally complementing each other
we're complete for life now
I want to declare it

Hello, hollow area! Goodbye, world!
Kakeochimono

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Shiina Ringo

Aa toumei ni naru otte wo maite
Saa iyoiyo toppakou tsuuka shiyou ka
Seihantai no tsugai doushi tsui ni jittai wo kakumaiatte iru
Omae wa fukai midoriiro shite tashika watashi wa arai murasakiiro shite
Jiyuu wa hoshikunai zutto ubatte ite hoshii
Sou honrai kansei shite iru no

Aa senmei ni naru zantei TAAGETTO
Saa iyoiyo taikiken dasshutsu shiyou ka
Seihantai no tsugai doushi tou ni tokusei wo ushinaikitte iru
Omae no fukai kaitei e PURUSU MAINASU watashi no arai sanchou wo umete
Yoyuu wa hoshikunai motto fusaide ite hoshii
Ne choudo ii darou zenzen ayamatte inai darou
Sou honrai kansei shite iru no

Sansei to enkisei rashii PEEHAA wa nana no mama musubitsuku mama

Mayotte hoshikunai zutto erande ite hoshii
Izon shiatte ite yatto hokan shiatte ite
Mou shougai kansei shite iru no
Sengen shitai

HAROO shinkuu chitai! GUBBAI sekai!
駆け落ち者

作詞・作曲・編曲:椎名林檎


No comments:

Post a Comment