Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Yusuke - kazaguruma

Are You Ready? / YusukeAre You Ready? / YusukeAre You Ready? / Yusuke
"kazaguruma"
2022.03.30
Are You Ready? [Album]

Pinwheel

Lyrics: Yusuke
Composition: Kafuu Satou

Bonds - on the day we looked up
a fireworks expert stuck up the word "youth"
The launching lights scattered
Always they echoed with a thud in my body and fell

You softly wrapped
gentle but firm hands around my right hand
and even if I stumbled in the geta I'm not used to
you gripped tightly

Kagura, kagura. Even the dancing platform is gorgeous
Don't get lost, don't get lost. If you can get out of this crowded forest...

It's what you've taught me
the joy of being loved
By the time you hear festival music from afar
it'll reach you from me

one's life, the life I get from you
A time limit in the middle of the entire drama
The weeping cherry peeked at us
Always bending knees, our eyes met

You wrapped your weak
but strong hands around my left hand
Saying I look good in the yukata you had me wear
you smiled in the Shinto shrine

White night, white night - expand it with hanging lanterns
Don't cry, don't cry, even if called by days with tomorrow not visible

It's what you gave me
the joy of loving
By the time you hear festival music from afar
it'll reach you from me

Someday before you sleep in the night sky
rain clouds will face each other
The pinwheel you bought on that day rattles
I'll wish to see your face
kazaguruma

Sakushi: Yusuke
Sakkyoku: Satou Kafuu

Kasugai futari miageta ano hi
Seishun to iu moji wo haritsukeru hanabishi
Uchiageta hikari ga tobichitta
Donna toki mo karada ni DON to hibiki otoshita

Yawarakai demo katai
Te de boku no migite wo sotto tsutsumikonde
Hakinarenai geta KOKEtemo
Nigirishimeteta

Kagura kagura yatai made hanayaide
Mayou na mayou na kono hitodakari no mori wo nukedasetara

Anata ga watashi ni oshiete kureta mono
Aisareru yorokobi wo
Matsuribayashi ga tooku kikoeru koro ni
Anata ni watashi kara todoku deshou

one's life anata kara morau inochi
Zenpen no DORAMA no tochuu no time limit
Jidarezakura ga bokura nozoita
Donna toki mo hiza wo magete me ga atta

Kayowai demo chikarazuyoi
Te de boku no hidarite wo tsutsumikonde
Kiserareta yukata niau to
Jinja de waratteta

Byakuya byakuya tourou de hirogare
Naku na naku na moshi asu ga mienai hibi ni yobaretemo

Anata ga watashi ni oshiete kureta mono
Aishiteru yorokobi wo
Matsuribayashi ga tooku kikoeru koro ni
Anata ni watashi kara todoku deshou

Itsuka anata ga yozora ni nemuru mae ni
Mukiatta amagumo
Ano hi ni katta kazaguruma ga KARAKARA to
Omokage ni teawase negau darou
風車 -kazaguruma-

作詞:遊助
作曲:佐藤嘉風


No comments:

Post a Comment