Wednesday, August 3, 2022

NOTICE

UPDATE
I have managed to repost every lyric much faster than previously anticipated. I'm sorry for the inconvenienced caused, but hope everyone can enjoy the lyrics once again.

Due to receiving a DMCA complaint, I will be removing ALL posts on my blog for the time being until I am able to remove the 漢字(kanji) lyrics from each individual post.
However, because I have well over 4,000 posts on this blog, this is a HUGE undertaking that I will not be able to finish for months or even years.
I apologize for this, but my hands are tied.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog was always my go to for koda kumi romaji lyrics as I love how your organized everything. This breaks my heart to hear, but I understand and will patiently wait for your comeback. Be well and healthy! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!
      I'm quite upset now about what's happening, since all I have been doing is providing lyrics. It's not as if I were sharing links to download songs/lives of musicians.
      Unfortunately, Japan's laws have always been strict, and got worse as of 2019. I just didn't think it would affect me.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about this, your blog was such huge resource for the international community. Thank you for not shutting down your blog altogether in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words!
      I'm hoping to restore all the lyrics as soon as possible. I hope to get it done in a few months.

      Delete
  3. your blog has always been THE place for jpop lyrics! so so sad to hear about this. i'll be waiting for your comeback lol! and thank you for all these years! <3 much love

    ReplyDelete