Wednesday, March 29, 2023

NIGHTMARE - FAREWELL

FAREWELL / NIGHTMAREFAREWELL / NIGHTMARE
"FAREWELL"
2023.03.29
"FAREWELL" [Single]

Farewell

Lyrics & Composition: Sakito

Farewell to shadows

I'd longed for so long
for the tempting skyscrapers
A demon-infested place driving people mad

Exposed to its ill will
I change without realizing it
and find myself sinking deeper

The sky and stars I could see
from the dark, deep depths were too beautiful

Farewell, days stained in pessimism
Buried in the endlessly innocent sands
so I can at least laugh in the end
I'll bid farewell to the rotten me, ah

Taking back words already spoken
and scattering miasma
Just a creature with the form of a human

Gently killing its prey
and sucking the sweet, sweet nectar
the monster devours me

Give a song to sever the approaching shadows
the rusted curses, my clouded vision

Farewell, you who broke unnoticed
Buried in the endlessly innocent sands
like a bird quietly taking off
I'll bid farewell to the corrupted you, ah

Knowing the absurdity of the world
I gaze at my wrists
And yet I'll never stop living

Farewell, days stained in pessimism
Buried in the endlessly innocent sands
Look, this is the place of beginnings
I'll sleep praying for a hopeful tomorrow
FAREWELL

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakito

Farewell to shadows

Zutto akogarete ita
Yuuwaku no matenrou
Hito wo kuruwaseru makyou

Dokuke ni sarasarete
Shirazu shirazu ni kawatte yuku
Kizukeba fukaku shizunde

Kurai fukai soko kara mieta
Sora ga hoshi ga amari ni kirei sugita

Sayonara hikan ni mamireta hibi yo
Kagirinaku inosento na suna ni ume
Semete saigo waraeru you ni
Kusatta boku ni wakare wo tsugeru Ah

Haita tsuba nomikonde
Shouki wo makichirasu
Hito no sugata wo shita ikimono

Emono wo sotto ayame
Amai amai mitsu wo suu
Boku wo kuitsukusu kaibutsu

Semaru kage wo sabita jubaku wo
Kumoru shikai wo tachikiru tame no uta wo

Sayonara itsushika kowareta kimi yo
Kagirinaku inosento na suna ni ume
Sotto tori ga tobitatsu you ni
Nigotta kimi ni wakare wo tsugeru Ah

Sekai no fujouri wo shiri
Boku wa tekubi wo mitsumeru
Soredemo kesshite ikiru koto wo yamenai

Sayonara hikan ni mamireta hibi yo
Kagirinaku inosento na suna ni ume
Goran koko ga hajimari no basho
Kibou no asu wo inotte nemurou
FAREWELL

作詞・作曲:咲人




2 comments:

  1. You work fast ! Love it !
    Do you by any chance have the Awakening of Clowns tour final ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! NIGHTMARE is my favorite band, so I wanted to translate it as soon as it came out.
      I actually don't have it. :(

      Delete