Thursday, August 1, 1985

RAJIE - Kanashimi no Elephant

Espresso / RAJIE
"Kanashimi no Elephant"
1985.08.01
Espresso [Album]

Elephant of Sorrow

Lyrics: Hiroshi Kuraki
Composition: Tetsuya Honda

I whispered as it came to me
I watched the forms of light with you
I can hear a voice
Venus on a rainy day is so pointless
but a dadaist? It'll lull me to sleep
Time is calling

Relying on faint memories
the two of us go on an endless journey
I'm sure someday
we'll wake the secrets (hh) of deep sleep

Elephant of sorrow, where is it?
The starlight at dawn is so dazzling
I'm always waiting for it

Gold voltage hangs in the air
Beautiful curves reaching yonder
Beyond where I follow

It'll sing in the wilderness, my heartbeat
Right under the moon in the desert
the popular rumor is this was once a metropolis (hh) fragrant in lyrics

Elephant of sorrow, only tears
Starlight at dawn is so dazzling
Elephant of sorrow, only tears
Starlight at dawn, I believe
Someday we can meet
Kanashimi no Elephant

Sakushi: Kuraki Hiroshi
Sakkyoku: Honda Tetsuya

Hirameku mama ni sasayaita
Hikari no forumu anata to mita
Koe ga kikoeru
Ame no hi no Biinasu itazura ni
Dadaisuto nara nemuraseru
Toki ga yonderu

Kasuka na kioku tayori ni
Hatenai tabi suru futari
Kitto itsuka wa
Fukai nemuri no himitsu wo hh mezamesaseru

Kanashimi no erefanto doko ni aru
Yoake no sutaaraito mabushikute
Itsumo matteru

Tadayou kin no boruteeji
Kanata e todoku kyokusenbi
Nazoru mukou e

Kouya ni utau yo haato biito
Sabaku no tsuki no mashita de
Hayaru uwasa wa ririkku ni kaoru koro no hh metoroporisu

Kanashimi no erefanto namida dake
Yoake no sutaaraito mabushikute
Kanashimi no erefanto namida dake
Yoake no sutaaraito shinjiteru
Itsuka aeru
悲しみのエレファント

作詞:倉木裕史
作曲:本田達也


No comments:

Post a Comment